Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
Chillax
Thanu-G
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey Niteproo Last request bro sorry to bother you. Can you give me a step-by step for clocworkmod Very Happy Thanks for everything

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Hey Niteproo Last request bro sorry to bother you. Can you give me a step-by step for clocworkmod Very Happy Thanks for everything
Sorry Nitrocario but do you have step-bystep for Clockworkmod Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Hey Niteproo Last request bro sorry to bother you. Can you give me a step-by step for clocworkmod Very Happy Thanks for everything

Download this and put it on your sdcard: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boot to recovery(power button+home button)

Choose apply update from sdcard

Install px-cwm-v2.zip
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Can Kernel from Androidnoob, Giopr 1.4, Cyanogenmod and clockworkmod work at the same time

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Can Kernel from Androidnoob, Giopr 1.4, Cyanogenmod and clockworkmod work at the same time

You can't have two roms at the same time lol Laughing
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanu-G wrote:
Sorry Nitrocario but do you have step-bystep for Clockworkmod Very Happy

Follow kaspar's guide and if you couldn't understand it then follow this one.

1. Download the CWM from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Now copy the downloaded file to your sdcard.
2. Reboot into recovery by pressing center button + power button.
3. Now select update from sdcard or update from zip option, browse the file "px-cwm-v2.zip"on your sdcard and select it.
4. Reboot and press center button + power for 5 secs to go into recovery.

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Is Giopro 1.4 better than ClocworkMod and PS. I download Kies, installed drivers selected ops and one package file and selected stock rom 2.3.4 but my phone is originally 2.3.3. Now my phone came past GT-S5660 thing and came to the animation but it blinks and start the animation again and again so what is the problem

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Is Giopro 1.4 better than ClocworkMod and PS. I download Kies, installed drivers selected ops and one package file and selected stock rom 2.3.4 but my phone is originally 2.3.3. Now my phone came past GT-S5660 thing and came to the animation but it blinks and start the animation again and again so what is the problem

reboot into recovery and click on wipe factory reset

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:51 pm

IS GioPro 1.4 better than ClockworkMod or can you use both at the same time

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanu-G wrote:I wanted to root my phone. I entered recovery mode from ROM maneger. I installed Update.zip, Dell_kernel1.1.zip (by AndroidNooB with the Goku pic) and clockworkmod 5. I applied it and it stood at the bottom of the log: Reboot plz after i installed clockwormod. Then I hit reboot. It comes samsung and its website then Galaxy gi GT-S5660 and Samsung at the bottom and it stops there. I tried to restart and reinstall rooting and the others but still doesn't work. I tried factory reset too but still the same problem. Any solutions? Sad
ROM - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KERNEL - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RECOVERY MODE - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PARTITION - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ROOT - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FLASHING WITH ODIN [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AndroidNoOB on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanu-G wrote:IS GioPro 1.4 better than ClockworkMod or can you use both at the same time

No you cannot run both at the same time ... I prefer Gro Pro 1.4 than CM7

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
Thanu-G wrote:I wanted to root my phone. I entered recovery mode from ROM maneger. I installed Update.zip, Dell_kernel1.1.zip (by AndroidNooB with the Goku pic) and clockworkmod 5. I applied it and it stood at the bottom of the log: Reboot plz after i installed clockwormod. Then I hit reboot. It comes samsung and its website then Galaxy gi GT-S5660 and Samsung at the bottom and it stops there. I tried to restart and reinstall rooting and the others but still doesn't work. I tried factory reset too but still the same problem. Any solutions? Sad
so you can use Giopro with clockworkmod or cyanogenmod Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

So Giopro is the better than Cyanogenmod and clockworkmod

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanu-G wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
so you can use Giopro with clockworkmod or cyanogenmod Very Happy
Cyanogenmod is a rom. Not a recovery Razz
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Then what should i flash. First I root it, then install kernel and then giopro and then recovery right? Good news my phone works Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Then what should i flash. First I root it, then install kernel and then giopro and then recovery right? Good news my phone works Very Happy
1. ROOT and INSTALL CWM 5
2. CREATE PARTITION
3. INSTALL THE ROM YOU WANT
4. INSTALL KERNEL.
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm

So I can install giopro and then the kernel link over right? sorry for bothering, can't thank you enough Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanu-G wrote:So I can install giopro and then the kernel link over right? sorry for bothering, can't thank you enough Very Happy
Yes:)
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 pm

What else can I do for speeding up and getting better performance? What about that script thing didn't understand it Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey AndroidNoob. The root file doesn't exist

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 pm

CAn I use Kernel manager from android market to install kernel? Reply as fast as you can please Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Thanu-G wrote:CAn I use Kernel manager from android market to install kernel? Reply as fast as you can please Very Happy

It might brick your phone. Install kernels manually
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

what is ext2, ext3 and ext 4? It is the partiation thing. Which is best?

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanu-G wrote:what is ext2, ext3 and ext 4? It is the partiation thing. Which is best?
Guys? Is Slaidfastmod a ROM. If it is which is better: GioPro or Slaidfastmod

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next