Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

screen recorder probelm | root problem

2 posters

Go down

screen recorder probelm | root problem Empty screen recorder probelm | root problem

Post  krisltu Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am

hello, i downloaded some time ago a screen recorder that was uploaded in this forum, but it didnt work, so i foundanother one and it worked, but recorded with changed colours, black was red and white was blue i think. So i though it was app problem, but when i downloaded a remote control app, that lets me preview my screen on PC, i saw that the colours are changed exaclty like on the app before. So think it might be a problem with root (here is the link where i found the root [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , what do you think?
thanks

krisltu

Back to top Go down

screen recorder probelm | root problem Empty Re: screen recorder probelm | root problem

Post  kaspar823 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 pm

krisltu wrote:hello, i downloaded some time ago a screen recorder that was uploaded in this forum, but it didnt work, so i foundanother one and it worked, but recorded with changed colours, black was red and white was blue i think. So i though it was app problem, but when i downloaded a remote control app, that lets me preview my screen on PC, i saw that the colours are changed exaclty like on the app before. So think it might be a problem with root (here is the link where i found the root [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , what do you think?
thanks

Use the old way rooting, it always works
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down