Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) !

4 posters

Go down

Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) ! Empty Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) !

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey guys ! the problem this time is that i wanted to upgrade to 2.3 gingerbread using samsung Kies , Then i found out that if i do that it will delete all of my app data ( saves and stuff ) SO i tried getting a backup app but they can't backup the app data ( NOT APK , THE DATA LIKE GAME SAVES ) unless i have root !! i didn't want to root my phone so that i dont f**k it up ( bcus iam afraid to do anything wrong ) ..so i tried VISIONary the temp root app and i tried Z4 Temp root feature and they all seem to unwork on gio ( they just lag the phone and make it vibrate )
SO I Decided to give up and root my phone BUT with an easy to remove root . iam just gonna root it , backup , update then unroot and turn everything back to normal ! can anyone find me a safe and easy to Install/remove root ? and thanks Very Happy
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) ! Empty Re: Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) !

Post  robox45 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Ahmed Sameh wrote:Hey guys ! the problem this time is that i wanted to upgrade to 2.3 gingerbread using samsung Kies , Then i found out that if i do that it will delete all of my app data ( saves and stuff ) SO i tried getting a backup app but they can't backup the app data ( NOT APK , THE DATA LIKE GAME SAVES ) unless i have root !! i didn't want to root my phone so that i dont f**k it up ( bcus iam afraid to do anything wrong ) ..so i tried VISIONary the temp root app and i tried Z4 Temp root feature and they all seem to unwork on gio ( they just lag the phone and make it vibrate )
SO I Decided to give up and root my phone BUT with an easy to remove root . iam just gonna root it , backup , update then unroot and turn everything back to normal ! can anyone find me a safe and easy to Install/remove root ? and thanks Very Happy

lol if you update you phone with kies you dont need to make factory reset Smile
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) ! Empty Re: Temp Root ( or One click Root/unroot ) !

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:09 pm

ARE YOU Serious MAN 0.0 ! Did you try it ???!!@!!@
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

iam waiting for an answer guys ! the program is ready and i want to know if it will delete my stuff Sad plz help
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnin Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm

No, It won't delete your files if you update via Kies.
Ronnin
Ronnin

Back to top Go down

Post  robox45 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Ahmed Sameh wrote:ARE YOU Serious MAN 0.0 ! Did you try it ???!!@!!@

man, i have updated my gio 2 times whit kies. I know what i am saying.
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 pm

i m from samsung electronics it will not delete all your data's including games will not....actually it will ask you to save the data or not.... before to proceed the update...if you want to update the firmware you have two option whether SAMSUNG KIES or via ODIN which is too risky to do...in ODIN it will delete all your datas if you dont save it..

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:12 am

thanks alot guys ! iam gonna update now Very Happy
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down