Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
Chillax
Thanu-G
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Thanu-G Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanu-G wrote:Can you give me a link for stock room for Gingerbread 2.3.3, thanks Very Happy
anyone ?

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Vito Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanu-G wrote:
Thanu-G wrote:Can you give me a link for stock room for Gingerbread 2.3.3, thanks Very Happy
anyone ?

Last edited by Vito on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanu-G wrote:
anyone ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanu-G wrote:
anyone ?
Here's a link for 2.3.4, 2.3.3 ain't good 2.3.4 is better:) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Password for .rar - samfirmware.com or samsung-firmwares.com
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am

First of all you have a boot loop problem and now clear your mind of all the crap and focus on the following points.

1. Download the stock rom from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Meanwhile boot your phone in recovery and perform a factory reset.

2. Extract the contents of the zip file.

3. Open the folder where you extracted the files and open Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe.

4. Click OPS button and select and load: Gio_v1.0.ops
If you want to flash single file(.tar) click on Single package and locate the single .tar file in single package option . skip to step 9

5. Click BOOT button and select and load: APBOOT_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5

6. Click PDA button and select and load: CODE_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5

7. Click PHONE button and select: MODEM_S5660xxxxx_CL928654_REV03.tar.md5

8. Click CSC button and select: GT-S5660-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5

9. Turn the Samsung Galaxy Gio into Download mode by pressing ( Volume Down + OK + Power ) together.

10. Connect Cable phone to pc Make sure that the program detect the phone.

11. Click Start button if all set and ready,and wait until the program will finished downloading files. A word PASS! will appear if the flashing successfully completes.
The phone will then reboot,you can check and confirm the newly downloaded firmware version by typing *#1234# and then do a full reset by typing this Code *2767*3855#

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 am

And if you want to install Gio Pro 1.4 (I would recommend this Rom as it is the most stable ROM as far as I have personally experienced) then follow the steps below.

1. Download the file from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. After downloading the file extract the contents and then browse the folder in which files are extracted.
3. Now open Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe and connect your phone through usb cable and enable usb debugging mode found under settings > applications > development.
4. Click on OPS and browse the folder where you extracted the files and select GIO_v1.0.ops.
5. Now check on one package found under options.
6. Now click on One Package button and browse GioPRO_v_1_4-S5660.tar and select it.
7. Now click and start and wait till you device reboots.
8. Enjoy Gio Pro 1.4

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 am

Hey can you say which roms and flashes I need for speed up and experience for GIO

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 am

What should I do now in Odin 4.42

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 am

Like cyanogenmod etc. Don't want to make anymore mistakes

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 am

Thanu-G wrote:Like cyanogenmod etc. Don't want to make anymore mistakes
Scripts Cm etc. Thanks again guys Don't know what I would do without you guys but hey, do you really need to engage a factory reset and then typen in *#1234# and then an another number ( don't know what it is, appreciate it if you told me)

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! ROOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Thanks but tell me what i need for get the best out of Gio :D

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 am

AndroidNoOB wrote:
Thanu-G wrote:
anyone ?
Here's a link for 2.3.4, 2.3.3 ain't good 2.3.4 is better:) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Password for .rar - samfirmware.com or samsung-firmwares.com
Thanks but tell me what i need for get the best out of Gio Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 am

Thanu-G wrote:Hey can you say which roms and flashes I need for speed up and experience for GIO

Oh my God! Thanu-G are you pretending to be n00b or are you one of them? I have explained each and everything in detail step by step ... No Offense Very Happy

Ok let me tell you something about ROMs for Gio from my perspective.

1. Stock ROMs.

Stock Roms are very good but they have one problem that they cannot be overclocked. So to get performance out of your ROM you need a custom ROM.

2. CyanogenMod

CyanogendMod is a good rom but I have few issues with it in some gaming apps.

3. Gio Pro 1.4

Gio Pro is the best rom from my perspective and my experience because it runs every app that I cannot run on Cyanogenmod and Stock rom. Therefore I will recommend this rom. Moreover you are free to decide which rom you want to select.

My first post was step by step guide to install stock rom and my 2nd post was step by step guide to install Gio Pro 1.4 ... If you need to install cyanogenmod then tell me i will make a step by step guide for you to install CM7 Cool

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 am

How do I connect the phone on odin

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 am

nitrocario wrote:
Thanu-G wrote:Hey can you say which roms and flashes I need for speed up and experience for GIO

Oh my God! Thanu-G are you pretending to be n00b or are you one of them? I have explained each and everything in detail step by step ... No Offense Very Happy

1. Stock ROMs.

Stock Roms are very good but they have one problem that they cannot be overclocked. So to get performance out of your ROM you need a custom ROM.

2. CyanogenMod

3. Gio Pro 1.4

Gio Pro is the best rom from my perspective and my experience because it runs every app that I cannot run on Cyanogenmod and Stock rom. Therefore I will recommend this rom. Moreover you are free to decide which rom you want to select.

My first post was step by step guide to install stock rom and my 2nd post was step by step guide to install Gio Pro 1.4 ... If you need to install cyanogenmod then tell me i will make a step by step guide for you to install CM7 Cool

You can overclock stock rom with overclocking kernel
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

kaspar823 wrote:
nitrocario wrote:

1. Stock ROMs.

2. CyanogenMod

3. Gio Pro 1.4

CyanogenMod please Very Happy and PS. I am not a Noob heheh Very Happy

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

kaspar823 wrote:
nitrocario wrote:

1. Stock ROMs.

2. CyanogenMod

3. Gio Pro 1.4

wow that I didn't knew Smile This is why I say spreading knowledge will gain you some too Very Happy

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

But my PC doesn't detect my phone it can't installl drivers

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 am

Thanu-G wrote:How do I connect the phone on odin

Just connect it through usb cable.

Open odin and then restart phone in download mode by pressing center button + vol down + power button and you will enter downloading mode in phone. Now browse files in odin and click start.

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

Thanu-G wrote:But my PC doesn't detect my phone it can't installl drivers

First install samsung Kies through disc ... It comes in the box with phone.

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 am

nitrocario wrote:

For me it didn't come xD.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 am

soloDRS wrote:
nitrocario wrote:

Wow that's weird Very Happy

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:57 am

Download Kies from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrocario Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am

To install Cyanogenmod click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is a step by step guide to it

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:18 pm

nitrocario wrote:
soloDRS wrote:
nitrocario wrote:

Wow that's weird Very Happy

I didn't have that disc either
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey Niteproo Last request bro sorry to bother you. Can you give me a step-by step for clocworkmod Very Happy Thanks for everything

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next