Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning off Shutter sound on camera???

2 posters

Go down

Turning off Shutter sound on camera??? Empty Turning off Shutter sound on camera???

Post  elchino109 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 am

Hello guys i just got the Gio recently. I was wondering how do i turn off the annoying shutter sound on the camera? It won't turn off in any camera app that i have? Is there a way to do it without rooting the phone??? I just installed this app called hidden mobile camera its like a spy camera. The key is to be discreet but it makes a loud shutter sound every time i shoot a picture. It defeats the purpose~ Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!! Very Happy

elchino109

Back to top Go down

Turning off Shutter sound on camera??? Empty Re: Turning off Shutter sound on camera???

Post  sl1k Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 am

elchino109 wrote:Hello guys i just got the Gio recently. I was wondering how do i turn off the annoying shutter sound on the camera? It won't turn off in any camera app that i have? Is there a way to do it without rooting the phone??? I just installed this app called hidden mobile camera its like a spy camera. The key is to be discreet but it makes a loud shutter sound every time i shoot a picture. It defeats the purpose~ Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!! Very Happy
it is illegal in some places, but just turn down media volume!
sl1k
sl1k

Back to top Go down