Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore.

5 posters

Go down

My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore. Empty My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore.

Post  soloDRS Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey dudes,i just got a really big problem.
Everytime i connect my phone to pc at the notification bar doesn't appear anymore that "Turn on USB Storage".
Also,in the right of the start bar at the computer there appears an USB Logo,whn i open it shows it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I reinstalled several versions of Samsung Mobile Drivers,but it didn't work.
I tried all 6 ports of the pc. No
I restarted my phone,wiped data and updated it with giopro updater.

So i just said i should flash a neww ROM...Big Problem,Odin doesn't detect my phone even if it is in Downlaoding Mode Neutral.

I still have a kernel updater on the sd card,but i'm really scared to try it,because,if my phone won't boot after that update,i won't be able to flash it again.

Anyway,i tried a lot of USB Thethring apps but still no luck.

Do you guys have any idea ?
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore. Empty Re: My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore.

Post  gfunk839 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 pm

This happened to me when my Samsung PC Cable broke . . would not detect at all. Would not even Register when plugged into charger. Normally All I had to do was restart. Try Some other type of mini USB Cable Nokia tec, thats what I'm Using now
gfunk839
gfunk839

Back to top Go down

My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore. Empty Re: My Pc doesn't recognize my Gio anymore.

Post  kaspar823 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Maybe try some other computer?
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:07 pm

soloDRS wrote:Hey dudes,i just got a really big problem.
Everytime i connect my phone to pc at the notification bar doesn't appear anymore that "Turn on USB Storage".
Also,in the right of the start bar at the computer there appears an USB Logo,whn i open it shows it:

So i just said i should flash a neww ROM...Big Problem,Odin doesn't detect my phone even if it is in Downlaoding Mode Neutral.

I still have a kernel updater on the sd card,but i'm really scared to try it,because,if my phone won't boot after that update,i won't be able to flash it again.

try to reinstall the drivers of your motherboard, after that your pc will ricognize all your devices connecting to your USB as a new Connection to the PC.
ather problem it maybe with the cable.

Last edited by Vito on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  gfunk839 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Also, You can try Uninstall the SAMSUNG USB DRIVER from hardware/Properties and then re-install
gfunk839
gfunk839

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

soloDRS wrote:Hey dudes,i just got a really big problem.

Try to unistall your Samsung/Mobile Driver With Unistall TOOL it can delete all regidtration of latest connection from your PC. after that reinstall your Drivers.
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

have you tried on a other computer?
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 pm

vitex6 wrote:have you tried on a other computer?

I said that lol
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:17 pm

kaspar823 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:have you tried on a other computer?

I said that lol
hahahaha didnt saw it Very Happy
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:50 pm

If i reinstall my MB driver i'll lose any information/files from HDD ?
Also,i don't think the problem is from the USB cable,it shouldn't be charging if it would be broke or something right ?

L.E : New Awsome Idea. I also have Cya4Noobs CWM flashable on my sd card (thanks God), vitex6 just opened a topic with CWM,if i'll download it , flash it,and then flash CM thru' CWM,is there anychance to get back to normal ?

I didn't mention,now i have GioPro 1.3.

L.E 2 : I can't flash it !!!!!! It says that it can't acces a file.zip, instalation aborted.
Omg,What the hell am i suppossed to do ? Mad
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down