Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gio doesnt get official ICS

+4
djcristy
Chillax
kaspar823
wessyh0
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gio doesnt get official ICS Empty Gio doesnt get official ICS

Post  wessyh0 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 am

Gio doesnt get official ICS, Samsung said that not even the S or S+ get it. Sad
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Gio doesnt get official ICS Empty Re: Gio doesnt get official ICS

Post  kaspar823 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 am

I hate you samsung!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 pm

wessyh0 wrote:Gio doesnt get official ICS, Samsung said that not even the S or S+ get it. Sad
Fu*k you Samsung, why did I buy a "Samsung" product, should of bought Sony Ericsson Xperia ArcMad
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  djcristy Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

you are very wrong. all the producers of android phones have to release the ICS for all devices lauched 18 months before the official ICS, due to google policy.
ace will have the ICS in mid sprind and so do we.

djcristy

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah,djcrysty it's right.
Just think a bit,all the phone got 2.3 update..even if there was sayings that mentioned something like the ICS story.
Conclusion : Gio will have ICS in a way or other.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

djcristy wrote:you are very wrong. all the producers of android phones have to release the ICS for all devices lauched 18 months before the official ICS, due to google policy.

They must update IF the phone can HANDLE it, and the Gio doesnt or doesnt work smooth with ICS.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 pm

But Ace can handle it..with the same specs.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

soloDRS wrote:But Ace can handle it..with the same specs.

Can you give me proof, except for the twitter message, that Ace gets ICS?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:52 am

But ..can you give me proof that ICS wouldn't work on Gio?
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:11 am

Sigh...
The SG S hasnt enough memory for ICS and if the S even doesnt have enough space how will the Gio do?

And now please answer my last question.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  robox45 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:53 am

wessyh0 wrote:Sigh...
The SG S hasnt enough memory for ICS and if the S even doesnt have enough space how will the Gio do?

the galaxy s has enough space! the probblem is that touchwiz widgets and all would not work.

p.s. why the hell are you all whant that ICS?
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Post  robox45 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 am

AndroidNoOB wrote:
wessyh0 wrote:Gio doesnt get official ICS, Samsung said that not even the S or S+ get it. Sad
Fu*k you Samsung, why did I buy a "Samsung" product, should of bought Sony Ericsson Xperia ArcMad
vecīt kapēc tad nepirki ARC? viņi abi ir tak nesalīdzināmi telefoni! arc maksā arī 2x vairāk un ir arī 2x labāks tehniski.
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:59 am

robox45 wrote:
wessyh0 wrote:Sigh...

the galaxy s has enough space! the probblem is that touchwiz widgets and all would not work.

p.s. why the hell are you all whant that ICS?

It's cool that's why
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  djcristy Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm

wessyh0 wrote:
djcristy wrote:you are very wrong. all the producers of android phones have to release the ICS for all devices lauched 18 months before the official ICS, due to google policy.

They must update IF the phone can HANDLE it, and the Gio doesnt or doesnt work smooth with ICS.

again wrong. so what .. if ICS needs alot of memory producers wont make low/mid-end phones now ? this of how much android will loose .. so again. GIO will get. sooner or later. probably begining of 2012 summer

djcristy

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:20 pm

yes samsung will not release official ICS for GIO....so for those who say's that there would be an official release for GIO then you are "dreaming"...i am from samsung company here in U.A.E and i was in assigned in MOBILE..were not going to release official update of firmware via SAMSUNG KIES.... now some developer who has the guts to release a working version of ICS then they are good but not as good as the official one..ok? so don't argument for this! and for the update of SGS and other mobiles those are not officials from our company...i am proud that there were some people who were also trying to create a firmware or update which is not official for some devices but still working fine..for them u thank them a lot...so guy's dont be confused and lets ride on the flow of the developers...

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes samsung will not release official ICS for GIO....so for those who say's that there would be an official release for GIO then you are "dreaming"...i am from samsung company here in U.A.E and i was in assigned in MOBILE..were not going to release official update of firmware via SAMSUNG KIES.... now some developer who has the guts to release a working version of ICS then they are good but not as good as the official one..ok? so don't argument for this! and for the update of SGS and other mobiles those are not officials from our company...i am proud that there were some people who were also trying to create a firmware or update which is not official for some devices but still working fine..for them u thank them a lot...so guy's dont be confused and lets ride on the flow of the developers...

Okay, im happy with my mobile as it is now aswell. Smile
But what about that Samsung has signed a contract with Google that a phone must be supported 18 months?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  djcristy Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:20 am

wessyh0 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes samsung will not release official ICS for GIO....so for those who say's that there would be an official release for GIO then you are "dreaming"...i am from samsung company here in U.A.E and i was in assigned in MOBILE..were not going to release official update of firmware via SAMSUNG KIES.... now some developer who has the guts to release a working version of ICS then they are good but not as good as the official one..ok? so don't argument for this! and for the update of SGS and other mobiles those are not officials from our company...i am proud that there were some people who were also trying to create a firmware or update which is not official for some devices but still working fine..for them u thank them a lot...so guy's dont be confused and lets ride on the flow of the developers...

Okay, im happy with my mobile as it is now aswell. Smile
But what about that Samsung has signed a contract with Google that a phone must be supported 18 months?

and did you know that samsung released a new update 2.3.6 OFFICIAL for gio in indonesia just few days ago ? those interested you find it at xDA.

djcristy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 pm

robox45 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
vecīt kapēc tad nepirki ARC? viņi abi ir tak nesalīdzināmi telefoni! arc maksā arī 2x vairāk un ir arī 2x labāks tehniski.
Vnk negribējās tērēt tik daudz naudu, par atlikušo naudu es nopirku savai māsīcai jaunu telefonu Very Happy
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Okay, im happy with my mobile as it is now aswell.

wessyh0

what? 18months? do you know what is that 18months and where is that for? that is only for the operating system..and if the google will release an update for the firmware then that is trough samsung kies...

do you what is xda all about? and what is official update? now if there would a 2.3.6 on samsung kies then you can all also have an update through samsung kies..samsung kies is international whether you are from indonesia or where ever part of the world the update would be still the same..

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay, im happy with my mobile as it is now aswell.

wessyh0

what? 18months? do you know what is that 18months and where is that for? that is only for the operating system..and if the google will release an update for the firmware then that is trough samsung kies...

do you what is xda all about? and what is official update? now if there would a 2.3.6 on samsung kies then you can all also have an update through samsung kies..samsung kies is international whether you are from indonesia or where ever part of the world the update would be still the same..

I got 2.3.3 and Samsung Kies says that is the latest version.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Quitto Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 am

im from Finland and Samsung KIES says 2.3.3 is the latest Sad

Quitto

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

yes you are all wright the latest update would be only 2.3.3 from samsung kies and i was surprised that there was an update of 2.3.6 (what a surprised!) i don't know where they get that samsung kies...hehehe

note: in every official update of firmware it will start it first by correct number like 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 so how come that from 2.2 it jumps automatically to 2.3.6...what a technology was that! Sad

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes you are all wright the latest update would be only 2.3.3 from samsung kies and i was surprised that there was an update of 2.3.6 (what a surprised!) i don't know where they get that samsung kies...hehehe

note: in every official update of firmware it will start it first by correct number like 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 so how come that from 2.2 it jumps automatically to 2.3.6...what a technology was that! Sad
Mr. Samsung guy great to know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes you are all wright the latest update would be only 2.3.3 from samsung kies and i was surprised that there was an update of 2.3.6 (what a surprised!) i don't know where they get that samsung kies...hehehe

Mr. Samsung guy great to know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
And dude when I bought my Gio It had stock Android 2.3.4 O_o? Suspect Suspect
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

the one that you bought was the second released of galaxy gio..have you scene that when you open the device the wall paper was color blue building and and the battery logo and the signal was color green as well..don't be confused cause your lucky that you had a 2.3.4 in advance..

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next