Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone?

3 posters

Go down

Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone? Empty Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone?

Post  vjHunkie Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 am

Hi does anyone knows a detailed steps? Its just that I didnt find Gingerbread appealing. If anyone here knows how to, please?
vjHunkie
vjHunkie

Back to top Go down

Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone? Empty Re: Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone?

Post  nobody00 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Here is a very good topic about gio firmwares, custom roms, rooting, tutorials etc Smile forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1209425, froyo and tutorial how to update it are there

nobody00

Back to top Go down

Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone? Empty Re: Downgrading Gio back to Froyo From Gingerbread? Anyone?

Post  vjHunkie Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Thanks a lot!

I got it back to froyo 2.2.1 with the package found in samfirmware.com (:
vjHunkie
vjHunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  bams2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am

hi guys i'm newbie here, can u tell me step by step how to downgrade gingerbread 2.3.4 to my previous froyo 2.2.1, and what softwares should i download first, i feel gingerbread not so appealing in my samsung gio, thanks a bunch guys Laughing Laughing
bams2011
bams2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down