Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!!

+8
Amir_6723
czxgam12
robox45
muzaffarhassan64
uupiits
DarkBrews
Vito
Ahmed Sameh
12 posters

Go down

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!! Empty I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!!

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 am

Hey guys ! a new problem of mine Sad ! This time i FINALLY Got samsung Kies working and i upgraded my phone to gingerbread , I Was so glad at first BUT THEN i started to see the dark side ... All stuff now LAG ... LAG VERY HARD ! free RAM is always below 100 !! i tried advanced task killer BUT i doesn't do much ( and i also heard it's not recommended for gingerbread Suspect )
i tried the classic task manager ram kill ( Hold home > Task manager > RAM > Free ram ) but it also doesn't do much !!! HELP ME GUYS Mad I CAN'T LIVE WITH A LAGGY DEAD SPAAACE Shocked
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!! Empty hy

Post  Vito Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Ahmed Sameh wrote:Hey guys ! a new problem of mine Sad ! This time i FINALLY Got samsung Kies working and i upgraded my phone to gingerbread , I Was so glad at first BUT THEN i started to see the dark side ... All stuff now LAG ... LAG VERY HARD ! free RAM is always below 100 !! i tried advanced task killer BUT i doesn't do much ( and i also heard it's not recommended for gingerbread Suspect )
i tried the classic task manager ram kill ( Hold home > Task manager > RAM > Free ram ) but it also doesn't do much !!! HELP ME GUYS Mad I CAN'T LIVE WITH A LAGGY DEAD SPAAACE Shocked
Hy Just reinstall your original system or do the Upgrade...
Here are some advices: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!! Empty Re: I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!!

Post  DarkBrews Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

You want to tell us that in froyo Dead Space didn't lag at all, not even in monster fights?
DarkBrews
DarkBrews

Back to top Go down

Post  uupiits Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm

In Neocore benchmark app i had 50FPS with stock gingerbread, 72FPS with giopro1.4(but it had too much bugs for me) and now 62FPS with cyanogenmod 7.1 rc3.0.
But i guess Giopro v1.4 would be best for gaming.

uupiits

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 am

@Vito
Thanks for the advice , but wont Odin delete all of my stuff ??

@DarkBrews
Well i didn't say that , it does lag on froyo BUT it lags WAY more on gingerbread

@uupiits
Didn't i mention that i don't want to root my phone ?
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  uupiits Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 am

Ahmed Sameh wrote:@Vito
Thanks for the advice , but wont Odin delete all of my stuff ??

@DarkBrews
Well i didn't say that , it does lag on froyo BUT it lags WAY more on gingerbread

@uupiits
Didn't i mention that i don't want to root my phone ?

You did not.
And rooting isn`t as bad as it sounds.
Custom ROMs arn`t perfect, but neither are Stock.

uupiits

Back to top Go down

Post  muzaffarhassan64 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:59 am

Ahmed Sameh wrote:Hey guys ! a new problem of mine Sad ! This time i FINALLY Got samsung Kies working and i upgraded my phone to gingerbread , I Was so glad at first BUT THEN i started to see the dark side ... All stuff now LAG ... LAG VERY HARD ! free RAM is always below 100 !! i tried advanced task killer BUT i doesn't do much ( and i also heard it's not recommended for gingerbread Suspect )

i also had this problem but i don't know if i flash galaxy gio using odin does it gets error or it will bricked? i don't want to hard brick my phone again.

muzaffarhassan64

Back to top Go down

Post  robox45 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:38 am

muzaffarhassan64 wrote:

i also had this problem but i don't know if i flash galaxy gio using odin does it gets error or it will bricked? i don't want to hard brick my phone again.

you cant brick your phone. well you can brick but its not UNbrickable. i have made a zip with files all needed to unbrick. search this forum for UNBRICK topic.
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Post  muzaffarhassan64 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 am

robox45 wrote:
muzaffarhassan64 wrote:

you cant brick your phone. well you can brick but its not UNbrickable. i have made a zip with files all needed to unbrick. search this forum for UNBRICK topic.

no.your one is didn't work on my one.i sent my phone to samsung service center.they can't repair my phone they just replace my phone to new one.

muzaffarhassan64

Back to top Go down

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!! Empty lol

Post  czxgam12 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 am

mine didn't lag is works just perfectly when i has gingerbread but now i use cyanogen

czxgam12

Back to top Go down

Post  Amir_6723 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm

The way android manages ram is different from windows my friend. Android will kill process if it needs ram. Any lag slowing games... And such problems are because of cpu not ram. Thats why task killers are useless.
Android 2.3 memory management is far better from 2.2. Finally try to reflash 2.3 stock and dont worry about ram, it will be free itself. Sorry for bad english, I am persian.

Amir_6723

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Amir_6723 wrote:The way android manages ram is different from windows my friend. Android will kill process if it needs ram. Any lag slowing games... And such problems are because of cpu not ram. Thats why task killers are useless.
Android 2.3 memory management is far better from 2.2. Finally try to reflash 2.3 stock and dont worry about ram, it will be free itself. Sorry for bad english, I am persian.

Task killers do give some small FPS boost
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Amir_6723 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 pm

And there is a test about memory management in android. Open some apps and try to put them in sleep (home button) an open other apps over and over. Then check task manager. You will see android itself kills pre apps to make some ram free. Thats the power of linux! Not being free or some crap like that.

Amir_6723

Back to top Go down

Post  Amir_6723 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 pm

kaspar823 wrote:
Amir_6723 wrote:The way android manages ram is different from windows my friend. Android will kill process if it needs ram. Any lag slowing games... And such problems are because of cpu not ram. Thats why task killers are useless.

Task killers do give some small FPS boost
thats when you kill an active process that uses cpu. You can see cpu usage in task manager apps and it is not ok to kill them all. Sometimes your phone will act strange. But stock task killer is safe.

Amir_6723

Back to top Go down

Post  muzaffarhassan64 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 pm

any one knows that galaxy gio supports more games then on motorola milestone 1?

muzaffarhassan64

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 pm

muzaffarhassan64 wrote:any one knows that galaxy gio supports more games then on motorola milestone 1?

Milestone 1 is pretty old phone
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 am

kaspar823 wrote:
muzaffarhassan64 wrote:any one knows that galaxy gio supports more games then on motorola milestone 1?

My mom has it as a phone O_O
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 am

AndroidNoOB wrote:
kaspar823 wrote:

Good for her then lol
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:19 am

kaspar823 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
kaspar823 wrote:

Good for her then lol
It ain't a bad device
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

I HATE GINGERBREAD !!!! Empty did not work, now it works...

Post  mr_whale Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

hi there,

after i upgraded to gingerbread 2.3.3, my nfss did not work either.

then... after i did the following steps, it works again. i'm not sure which step is the key step... but it now works... happy.

1. Upgraded (flashed with ODIN) to Gingerbread 2.3.3
2. setInstallLocation 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. (NFSS did not work anymore)
4. Root Gingerbread 2.3.3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. Download NFSS 1.0.73
6. Open NFSS and use phone to download data pack (NFSS works!)

mr_whale

Back to top Go down

Post  EP1C Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am

NEVER, but NEVER UPDATE GIO THROUGH KIES !!! it s***s.

1. first, install 2.3.5 with Odin.
2. flash CWM Recovery
3. flash CyanogenMod (link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
EP1C
EP1C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down