Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster

+6
Chillax
weedor93
ibti
soloDRS
kaspar823
Vito
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster - Page 2 Empty Re: How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster

Post  soloDRS Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:49 pm

OMG,man i have only 5 per total xD.
And 3 when i close Yahoo Messenger.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster - Page 2 Empty Re: How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster

Post  Vito Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm

soloDRS wrote:OMG,man i have only 5 per total xD.
And 3 when i close Yahoo Messenger.
how i can resolve this annoing problem? i need to root(but i can't root it cuz i'm afraid) it? or what?
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Why afraid ?
As a programmer i guess you used Linux OS,android uses Linux kernels,so root means you have tottal control on your phone.
Yes you have to root it,i think you solve these problems by installing root explorer and deletes the .apk of these apps which are running in backround,then install Link2SD find those aps,select Actions and select uninstall.
Anyway,i recomand you to flash a new ROM,i didn't try what i said up there,so i don't want to do something bad to your phone,but practically that's the process.
Anyway,do it at your own risk,i still think Flash is the best solution.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 am

soloDRS wrote:Why afraid ?
As a programmer i guess you used Linux OS,android uses Linux kernels,so root means you have tottal control on your phone.
Yes you have to root it,i think you solve these problems by installing root explorer and deletes the .apk of these apps which are running in backround,then install Link2SD find those aps,select Actions and select uninstall.
Anyway,i recomand you to flash a new ROM,i didn't try what i said up there,so i don't want to do something bad to your phone,but practically that's the process.
thx a lot
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 am

Vito wrote:
thx a lot

Vito, how your doing with Order & Chaos?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 am

wessyh0 wrote:
Vito wrote:
thx a lot

Vito, how your doing with Order & Chaos?

i'm working on.
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

Oke.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  alibadr98 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

cant find JIT for gio anywhere

alibadr98

Back to top Go down

Post  muzaffarhassan64 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 am

AndroidNoOB wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Link of what ?xD
For the 2.3.6?

does 2.3.6 is lags or not(like a 2.3.3,2.3.4,2.3.5) and does 2.3.6 "phone" icon can be changeable?

muzaffarhassan64

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

muzaffarhassan64 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
For the 2.3.6?

does 2.3.6 is lags or not(like a 2.3.3,2.3.4,2.3.5) and does 2.3.6 "phone" icon can be changeable?
2.3.6 is a bit faster in performance. and yes I think because you can change everything on ANDROID!
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muzaffarhassan64 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
muzaffarhassan64 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
For the 2.3.6?

2.3.6 is a bit faster in performance. and yes I think because you can change everything on ANDROID!

android 2.3.6 "phone" icon is very bad so i go only for cyanogenmod.but still wait until it releases the cm9 for gio.

muzaffarhassan64

Back to top Go down

How to optimize and speed up to make Android phone run faster - Page 2 Empty Cyanogenmod is nice..

Post  Makezu32 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 am

..but not stable. Otherwise it's easily the best ROM, but for me it makes random shutdowns, and freeze Sad Now testing GioPro 1.4. Nice but no flash working, and sometimes gets slow :/ So I don't recommend any of those two ROMs.

Makezu32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2