which was your first android phone? :)

Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty which was your first android phone? :)

Post  vitex6 on Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 am

my first android phone was HTC tattoo.
which was your first android phone? :) 487875
the android version was 1.6, it was the highest it could have officially.
vitex6
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 20
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  elvucisss5 on Fri May 18, 2012 9:15 am

vitex6 wrote:my first android phone was HTC tattoo.
which was your first android phone? :) 487875
the android version was 1.6, it was the highest it could have officially.

My first android phone is Gio.Very Happy

On this android phone you coud play gameloft games.?Very Happy
elvucisss5
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  vitex6 on Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 am

elvucisss5 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:my first android phone was HTC tattoo.
which was your first android phone? :) 487875
the android version was 1.6, it was the highest it could have officially.

My first android phone is Gio.Very Happy

On this android phone you coud play gameloft games.?Very Happy
if you mean tattoo, tattoo was the second HTC phone with HTC sense and it could not not even install hd/3d/gameloft games bcuz of the android version
vitex6
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 20
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  kaspar823 on Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 am

Gio was my first one too, before that I had Nokia 5130
kaspar823
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Fri May 18, 2012 3:37 pm

xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Georgia !

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  vitex6 on Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 pm

arkan009 wrote:xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
yeah, note has 400mb ram
vitex6
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 20
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  Aslan313 on Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

which was your first android phone? :) Huawei_IDEOS338
my first android fone was huawie ideos u8150.
Aslan313
Aslan313

Posts : 158
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  vitex6 on Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Aslan313 wrote:which was your first android phone? :) Huawei_IDEOS338
my first android fone was huawie ideos u8150.
is that a camera at the front?
vitex6
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 20
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  Aslan313 on Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 pm

vitex6 wrote:
Aslan313 wrote:which was your first android phone? :) Huawei_IDEOS338
my first android fone was huawie ideos u8150.
is that a camera at the front?
No this have light sensor and proximity sensor....
Aslan313
Aslan313

Posts : 158
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  Admin on Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 am

Gio
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 28
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Sat May 19, 2012 5:22 am

vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
yeah, note has 400mb ram

512 xD but not all for user
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Georgia !

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  vitex6 on Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 am

arkan009 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
yeah, note has 400mb ram

512 xD but not all for user
thats much, do you play hd games on your note?
vitex6
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 20
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  soloDRS on Sat May 19, 2012 6:37 am

Gio Very Happy.
Before it i had a Moto Krzr k1.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 am

vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
yeah, note has 400mb ram

512 xD but not all for user
thats much, do you play hd games on your note?

yeah i have :
NOVA 2 HD
Asphalt 6
Gangstar Rio HD
9MM HD
Six Guns HD (hacked Very Happy)
SHADOWGUN HD
BFBC 2 HD
Rainbow Six Vegas ! HD
and other with graphic like PSP


Last edited by arkan009 on Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Georgia !

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 am

my bro has XPERIA x10.
but NOTE better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Georgia !

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  kmohamed1234 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:01 am

arkan009 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
arkan009 wrote:xD was Gio now i have Note Very Happy was other phones too. note is best of my android phones Very Happy
yeah, note has 400mb ram

512 xD but not all for user
thats much, do you play hd games on your note?

yeah i have :
NOVA 2 HD
Asphalt 6
Gangstar Rio HD
9MM HD
Six Guns HD (hacked Very Happy)
SHADOWGUN HD
BFBC 2 HD
Rainbow Six Vegas ! HD
and other with graphic like PSP

my mother have note and its awesome i play on it these games too
kmohamed1234
kmohamed1234

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 19
Location : cairo - egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  OrangeJuice on Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 am

My firs android phone is Samsung Galaxy Gio Wink
OrangeJuice
OrangeJuice

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 21
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

which was your first android phone? :) Empty Re: which was your first android phone? :)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum