Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install

2 posters

Go down

Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install Empty Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install

Post  Makezu32 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Today I tried to flash clocworkmod recovery to get cyanogenmod. Aftes starting to flash there on that box comes some error and windows shows "odin multi downloader stopped working". And it closes. Guess I could flash it to some other ROM to get it working (have done that way earlier with another problem) Because i can get to download mode. I changed the .zip file to tar (some topic told to do that). So do you get any idea what I did wrong or how can I do it right. Thanks

Makezu32

Back to top Go down

Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install Empty Re: Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install

Post  soloDRS Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Get off the battery,pres Volume up + Volume down + Open button..while pressing them,insert the battery..Download Mode Very Happy.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install Empty Got it working.

Post  Makezu32 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 pm

I said I managed to get in download mode.. But now I got it working by using recovery.img file as one package file. Smile

Edit: I got phone working but it didn't flash clockworkmod recovery, and now I try something again...

Makezu32

Back to top Go down

Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install Empty Re: Phone doesn't work after odin clockworkmod install

Post  soloDRS Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Oh sorry,i almost saw a "t" after "can".
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Makezu32 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 am

I got it working someway, but now got new problem. Installed gapps with clockworkmod recovery, and after reboot I can't see apps. What should I do?

Makezu32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down