Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL

3 posters

Go down

IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL Empty IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL

Post  skilquza Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:31 am

Guys i hav e gingerbread version 2.3.3 and i download almost every game on this forum and no game did work on my gio i have rooted my phone an i have gingerbread

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THOSE GAMES FROM THIS FORUM BUT THEY DONT WORK PLEASE HELP albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

skilquza

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL Empty Worked For Me

Post  Echo3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 am

skilquza wrote:Guys i hav e gingerbread version 2.3.3 and i download almost every game on this forum and no game did work on my gio i have rooted my phone an i have gingerbread

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THOSE GAMES FROM THIS FORUM BUT THEY DONT WORK PLEASE HELP albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

Almost all of these games worked for me with gingerbread 2.3.3. Mine is rooted 2.

Echo3

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL

Post  karban17 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 am

i have android 2.3.3 gingerbread without root and all games i have tried worked well. ;]

karban17

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE GINGERBREAD GAMES DONT WORK WELL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down