Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?#

+3
soloDRS
metallica1990
Ahmed Sameh
7 posters

Go down

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?# Empty A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?#

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 am

Yo guys , i just joined yesterday . and iam amazed by How awesome the Galaxy Gio Phone can be .. But one big problem That will face you is the Internal memory , Which is ONLY 180 MB ! and that sux ofc .. my memory is always full ! IDK Y ? you will say " delete some apps " i will say that the total Size of my apps ( which are only 17 apps btw ) Is approx 40MB !! So how come that it's always full ?? some ppl will say " Delete the messages inbox , etc ... " i tried that and deleted all messages but still ... And I've tried APP 2 SD , But it actually can't even transfer one app ...
can u help me guys , any suggestions or anything that i forgot ? oh , and iam NOT going to reset to factory setting !
thnx guys and sorry for my bad english

Last edited by 59092169 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?# Empty Another question

Post  metallica1990 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 am

Good question. My brother has a ZTE Blade and with a simple update he made his phone's RAM twice as the original. Can we do something like that on our GIO to make it better? And another question my internal memory is always almost full when I make a RAM delete in system than it always get down to etc. 100MB with killing etc. 5-10 apps and after a minute it always go back to 130-150. How can I kill those apps forever and wich are they that are not nesseserely needed for the system?

metallica1990

Back to top Go down

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?# Empty Re: A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?#

Post  soloDRS Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Ok,the stock ROM has a lot of applications which are running in backround.
You should flash a new ROM,that's the best way,a ROM like SimpliGio,CyanogenMod or Particle.
All of them have special scripts that save your Ram memory.
Or,you can read DarkBrew's topic about juwe11's script(which you'll also find in cyanogenmod)
That's all,or without any of these,install Root Explorer,select Mount R/O go to system/app and delete apps which you know that eats your Ram.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?# Empty Re: A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?#

Post  soloDRS Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 pm

metallica1990 wrote:Good question. My brother has a ZTE Blade and with a simple update he made his phone's RAM twice as the original. Can we do something like that on our GIO to make it better? And another question my internal memory is always almost full when I make a RAM delete in system than it always get down to etc. 100MB with killing etc. 5-10 apps and after a minute it always go back to 130-150. How can I kill those apps forever and wich are they that are not nesseserely needed for the system?

You have to do the same thing,the stock ROM has a lot of apps which aren't necessary for system !
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:54 am

Correct me if iam wrong but , iam talking about the stoarge memory ( like the disk space ) not RAM . or they both r the same in the phone 0.o ?
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh sorry,no they aren't the same.
Well,just uninstall some apps.
The idea with new ROM it's stily advice :d
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 pm

ok now i will solve your problem 110 % sure..just download gemini app manager...what ever apps you want to transfer from phone memory to sd card will work....reply back to say thank you... godbless

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

A Question about Internal memory Storage ?!@?# Empty THNX !@()!#(!#*

Post  Ahmed Sameh Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:10 am

OMG THNX GUYS ! i downloaded the gemini mangaer and it told me about a PC program which can Enable APP2SD ! AND BOOM !! Everything is solved ! One more problem solved by the awesomeness of Samsung glxy Gio .com Very Happy ty guys
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  pauling Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

59092169 wrote:OMG THNX GUYS ! i downloaded the gemini mangaer and it told me about a PC program which can Enable APP2SD ! AND BOOM !! Everything is solved ! One more problem solved by the awesomeness of Samsung glxy Gio .com Very Happy ty guys

What program? Name it.

pauling

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 pm

pauling wrote:
59092169 wrote:OMG THNX GUYS ! i downloaded the gemini mangaer and it told me about a PC program which can Enable APP2SD ! AND BOOM !! Everything is solved ! One more problem solved by the awesomeness of Samsung glxy Gio .com Very Happy ty guys

What program? Name it.

Here you go :www[DOT]seasmind[DOT]com/android/tools/App2SD-Patch-ENG.rar
Then connect ur Gio into the PCvia usb
- then Turn on debugging mode ( turned on by default , if not , check the notifications )
- Run the program and Have fun Very Happy
i went from 3mb free space to 40mb free Very Happy
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  lifgab Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm

if i'm not wrong you can store all your apps in the SD card if your telephone is rooted. Mine is and my apps go straight to the SD card unless i tall them not to. in that cas your telephone storage it will be free

lifgab

Back to top Go down

Post  fsynee Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

or maybe you can use Titanium backup. make sure that your gio is rooted.

fsynee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down