Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!!

5 posters

Go down

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!! Empty Internal storage is driving me crazy !!!

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 am

hey guys ! let's be short , INTERNAL STORAGE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY !!!!!!!! i made a topic to solve this problem for other ppl using a APP2SD enabler , i used that method and successfuly moved all of my apps ( a total of 64 apps ) to the SD Card , Now i have 6 apps ( including Market and youtube ) on the phone's internal memory and the free space is ... 20 MB that means i get the " insuffecnt storage available " each time i download one app ! WHERE DOES THIS 160 MB COME FROM ?? I know you guys are going to say one of these things :-
1-Clear Message inbox / call logs -- Already done it and i don't have anything in inbox now
2-Delete some apps -- I Said i have 6 apps with a total of 30m !!
3-Then Maybe it's App Cache -- 100Mb app cache ? that's kinda hard to imagine , but anyway i have the app cache cleaner , so i don't have any cache
4-WTF ?? -- i knew you're going to say that !
so WTF should i do ? is there something like market temporary download files ? or anything that i dont know ?? plz tell me guys , iam sick of having to delete apps each time i want to download 1 app

and i will be thankful ...
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!! Empty Re: Internal storage is driving me crazy !!!

Post  Flaming Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

I think u should install Root explorer , and check the size of internal folders ...thats the only solution i have for now
Flaming
Flaming

Back to top Go down

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!! Empty Re: Internal storage is driving me crazy !!!

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

Does root explorer require root ? i found a version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.speedsoftware.explorer&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwiY29tLnNwZWVkc29mdHdhcmUuZXhwbG9yZXIiXQ..) i think it will work with no root , iam gonna try it and tell you what happens
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaming Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 am

I think require rooting , but why don't u root it ?
Flaming
Flaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

Well i tried the non-rooted version and it's TOTALY useless , besides iam not really into rooting my phone , i don't wanna mess anything up ! and iam sure that there must be a way to solve this problem other than rooting or restoring to factory settings
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!! Empty this will solve your problem 199%

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:42 pm

no rooting required no updating required...just download "GEMINI APP MANAGER" in android market...all your application and games will be transfer in your SD CARD this will solve your problem 199% but dont forget to say thank you...ok godblesss

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

well , as i said before all of my apps are ALREADY on the SD Card , the problem is space coming from nowhere Mad
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  chasid03@gmail.com Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:26 pm

same thing run the gimini app manager again....

chasid03@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Maybe these programs you use to move the files to SD are fake or not working correctly, only showing alot of free space but actually its full...
try uninstalling 1 app from SD card and watch if internal memory is freeing up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 am

Admin wrote:Maybe these programs you use to move the files to SD are fake or not working correctly, only showing alot of free space but actually its full...
try uninstalling 1 app from SD card and watch if internal memory is freeing up.
well acutally you're kinda right , i tried deleting an app from SD and it freed up space ? so now the apps Have space on SD and Internal storage Shocked what do u think i should do admin ??
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Uninstall Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Internal storage is driving me crazy !!! Empty Install app2sd

Post  kewlfaraz Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

Every other person seems to have this problem since lib files and some apks are installed in the system ram. If you install app2sd it will only move some of the files to the SD card (NOT THE COMPLETE APPLICATION). Rooting is only the solution, other things come after that and trust me rooting does not mess anything up.

kewlfaraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum