Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor )

5 posters

Go down

Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor ) Empty Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor )

Post  edwardsa86 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor ) 2cglopu

Hey guys I bring to you this very nice tool, It is basically a wifi hacking tool. Although the developer of this little app says it is not a hacking tool. It manages to give you a default wep key that you may enter on some wep or wpa secured wifi connections. My friend gave me this app last week and ive been playing around with it all over my city. I have unlocked about 5 wifi conections out of around 10. So I know it works and I also know it is annoying when it doesn't. So just give it a try and see if it works for you.

It is important to mention that this app is free on Google Play, but when I updated to the new 3.2.4 version I could not get any wifi connection cracked so play around with both versions and see which one works best for you.

Quote from developer
"It does not crack the network, only use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the default password. A lot of Routers supported. WEP and WPA supported."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor ) Empty Re: Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor )

Post  EP1C Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 am

i will try it
EP1C
EP1C

Back to top Go down

Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor ) Empty Re: Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor )

Post  soloDRS Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 pm

This ESSID is not supporred...all the times.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

soloDRS wrote:This ESSID is not supporred...all the times.

when you get that message it cannot give you the key since they are not default settings... the user most likely changed the name of the modem and the wep key. If you get red Xs you cannot do anything. It works when you get Green checkmarks and with signals/modems that have default names, that way it will give you default wep key. This tool is not advance but hopefully some day it will.

I dont know how wifi signals are displayed in your country...

In the united states most defualt signals are displayed as "WLANxxxx" X standing for random numbers and letters

Here in mexico most default signals are displayed as "INFINITUMxxx" X standing for random numbers and letters

I have seen that names like "Bobs Wifi" "Hospitalxxx" "Storexxx" and many others like that dont work with this tool and are in displayed as RED Xs So dont even bother with those they just wont work. But maybe some day will.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 am

edwardsa86 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:This ESSID is not supporred...all the times.

when you get that message it cannot give you the key since they are not default settings... the user most likely changed the name of the modem and the wep key. If you get red Xs you cannot do anything. It works when you get Green checkmarks and with signals/modems that have default names, that way it will give you default wep key. This tool is not advance but hopefully some day it will.

I dont know how wifi signals are displayed in your country...

In the united states most defualt signals are displayed as "WLANxxxx" X standing for random numbers and letters

Here in mexico most default signals are displayed as "INFINITUMxxx" X standing for random numbers and letters

I have seen that names like "Bobs Wifi" "Hospitalxxx" "Storexxx" and many others like that dont work with this tool and are in displayed as RED Xs So dont even bother with those they just wont work. But maybe some day will.
it cracks networks like thomsons or speedtouch
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  elvucisss5 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

edwardsa86 wrote:Wifi Hacking Tool (Wifi Test Auditor ) 2cglopu

Hey guys I bring to you this very nice tool, It is basically a wifi hacking tool. Although the developer of this little app says it is not a hacking tool. It manages to give you a default wep key that you may enter on some wep or wpa secured wifi connections. My friend gave me this app last week and ive been playing around with it all over my city. I have unlocked about 5 wifi conections out of around 10. So I know it works and I also know it is annoying when it doesn't. So just give it a try and see if it works for you.

It is important to mention that this app is free on Google Play, but when I updated to the new 3.2.4 version I could not get any wifi connection cracked so play around with both versions and see which one works best for you.

Quote from developer
"It does not crack the network, only use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the default password. A lot of Routers supported. WEP and WPA supported."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This will work.?
elvucisss5
elvucisss5

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

elvucisss5 wrote:

This will work.?

Download it and try it, its the only way to know for sure.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

In here is full of RomTelecom xxxxx but still a red X Sad.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 pm

soloDRS wrote:In here is full of RomTelecom xxxxx but still a red X Sad.

sorry bro thats too bad, maybe the developer will someday be able to crack more modems.

And vitex6 is correct because the modems I could crack were thomsons. How do I know that?? Well there is wifi where I work and there is wifi at my cousins house I checked both and they are Thomsons, the rest I could not verify because I stole the signal from them.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down