Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM

2 posters

Go down

Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM Empty Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM

Post  giyow Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm

[b] hey guys can you please help me.. i want to change my Gio pro1.3 to new CUstom Rom, please give some advice Smile

thanks guys Smile
giyow
giyow

Back to top Go down

Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM Empty Re: Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM

Post  soloDRS Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 am

Maybe DXKT4 2.3.6,or even CyanogenMod but keep in mind the battery life if you'll choose CM.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM Empty Re: Changing my Gio Pro 1.3 to new custom ROM

Post  giyow Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 am

soloDRS wrote:Maybe DXKT4 2.3.6,or even CyanogenMod but keep in mind the battery life if you'll choose CM.

thanks man...i change my froyo to your post gio pro 1.3 and it was good but i'd like to change it again..i want something new again...can u please give me a link about DXKT4..is there a one package on that ROM?
giyow
giyow

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually only one link works,i didn't need the deodexing files anyway and it worked very well ..:d.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  giyow Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am

soloDRS wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually only one link works,i didn't need the deodexing files anyway and it worked very well ..:d.

Thanks man..i'll try it later..haha
giyow
giyow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down