Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!!

4 posters

Go down

HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!! Empty HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!!

Post  Ahmed Sameh Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 am

hey guys ! i have a BIG PROBLEM , IAM STUCK IN BOOTLOOP !!! IS IT CURABLE OR IS IT BYE PHONE ? the story is that i tried to flash the stock rom and it was force closing everything and it was shitty , so i tried to run the GioPro v1.3 RECOVERY UPDATE and it bootlooped 0.0 i tried the robox45 UNBRICK but it isnt working !!! plz help guys !!

------------------------
NVM GUYS I FIXED IT BY FLASHING THE STOCK ROM AGAIN !! BUT IT KEEPS SAYING ( com.something.media force closed each time open the market and force closes, besides i got the shitty old market , can anyone help me with that ?
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!! Empty Re: HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!!

Post  shaimie Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 am

did you do factory reset before AND after flashing the stock rom?

shaimie

http://www.infophone.nl

Back to top Go down

HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!! Empty Re: HEEELP !!! STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP !!!

Post  nitrocario Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 am

Ahmed Sameh wrote:hey guys ! i have a BIG PROBLEM , IAM STUCK IN BOOTLOOP !!! IS IT CURABLE OR IS IT BYE PHONE ? the story is that i tried to flash the stock rom and it was force closing everything and it was shitty , so i tried to run the GioPro v1.3 RECOVERY UPDATE and it bootlooped 0.0 i tried the robox45 UNBRICK but it isnt working !!! plz help guys !!

------------------------
NVM GUYS I FIXED IT BY FLASHING THE STOCK ROM AGAIN !! BUT IT KEEPS SAYING ( com.something.media force closed each time open the market and force closes, besides i got the shitty old market , can anyone help me with that ?

Just follow these steps.

1. Download the stock rom from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Meanwhile boot your phone in recovery and perform a factory reset.

2. Extract the contents of the zip file.

3. Open the folder where you extracted the files and open Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe.

4. Click OPS button and select and load: Gio_v1.0.ops
If you want to flash single file(.tar) click on Single package and locate the single .tar file in single package option . skip to step 9

5. Click BOOT button and select and load: APBOOT_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5

6. Click PDA button and select and load: CODE_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5

7. Click PHONE button and select: MODEM_S5660xxxxx_CL928654_REV03.tar.md5

8. Click CSC button and select: GT-S5660-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5

9. Turn the Samsung Galaxy Gio into Download mode by pressing ( Volume Down + OK + Power ) together.

10. Connect Cable phone to pc Make sure that the program detect the phone.

11. Click Start button if all set and ready,and wait until the program will finished downloading files. A word PASS! will appear if the flashing successfully completes.
The phone will then reboot,you can check and confirm the newly downloaded firmware version by typing *#1234# and then do a full reset by typing this Code *2767*3855#

nitrocario

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Still having problems? Do a factory reset flash again and do factoryreset again

shaimie

http://www.infophone.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm

alright guys , i forgot to factory reset the first time , now i will flash again with restting b4 and after and then tell u wat happens Very Happy
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Lol, dont make so big problem of it.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down