Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+

+2
soloDRS
vitex6
6 posters

Go down

please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+  Empty please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+

Post  vitex6 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

i flashed simpligio+ using odin, it said pass (that it was done) so i unplugged my phone but now the phone keeps rebooting on the simpligio+ bootanimation. can somebody please help Sad
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+  Empty Re: please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+

Post  soloDRS Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Bootloop,go to recovery and wipe data.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+  Empty Re: please help, my phone keeps rebooting on the boot animation screen after i flashed simpligio+

Post  vitex6 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 pm

soloDRS wrote:Bootloop,go to recovery and wipe data.
i did it but it is not helping, i cant eiter go to download bcuz it says "emergency arm9" Sad
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Bootloop,go to recovery and wipe data.
i did it but it is not helping, i cant eiter go to download bcuz it says "emergency arm9" Sad

You've bricked your phone, flash a new ROM
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Dude he actually can't flash a new ROM... he can't get in Downloading mode.
It would be awsome if you have any CWM/Recovery flashable .zips on your SD Card.
Anyway,can you get in recovery ?
If yes,then wipe absolutely evrything,i mean like all you see "wipe" select and accept.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  sl1k Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am

can you get into download mode or recovery mode!?
sl1k
sl1k

Back to top Go down

Post  EP1C Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 am

my old problem.... you must get your phone to service. your motherboard is bricked Very Happy
EP1C
EP1C

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 am

i wiped everything but still bullshit Sad doesent work
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  gfunk839 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

Use a memory card reader, put a flashable zip on your mem card and flash from recovery!!
gfunk839
gfunk839

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 am

vitex6 wrote:i wiped everything but still bullshit Sad doesent work

Can yo go to recovery? If you can download a new rom on your sd card via card reader like CM
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

THANKS GUYS, IT WORKED. LOVE THIS FORUM AND YOU GUYS Razz Razz cheers king Arrow Very Happy i really APPRECIATE it Smile
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm

What did you do ?
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  sl1k Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 pm

vitex6 wrote:THANKS GUYS, IT WORKED. LOVE THIS FORUM AND YOU GUYS Razz Razz cheers king Arrow Very Happy i really APPRECIATE it Smile
np.. next time I have any questions, please post them here samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net/t1029-ask-what-you-want-i-answer-in-24h I want to make It one of the most useful threads on the forum. thnx
sl1k
sl1k

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 pm

soloDRS wrote:What did you do ?
used sd card reader, puted a update.zip and flashed it from the sd card in CWM Very Happy
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh yeah,actually i thaught you already had a recovery flashable .zip on sd card,by knowing all the users are updating their SimpliGio with GioPro 1.3 updater.
Anyway,nice to hear that Very Happy.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 pm

soloDRS wrote:Oh yeah,actually i thaught you already had a recovery flashable .zip on sd card,by knowing all the users are updating their SimpliGio with GioPro 1.3 updater.
Anyway,nice to hear that Very Happy.
Very Happy thanks for helping guys Very Happy
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  sl1k Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm happy I fixed it, but I would appreciate if u took a look at one of my posts: next time u have any questions, please post them here samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net/t1029-ask-what-you-want-i-answer-in-24h I want to make It one of the most useful threads on the forum. thnx anyway, happy u fixed it
sl1k
sl1k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down