Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta)

5 posters

Go down

Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta) Empty Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta)

Post  DarkBrews Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:42 am

CM7 is already at the release candidate phase test it i had install it... is pretty interesting.... A Rom build up from 0 and yea it has flash player support like Simply Gio plus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- the link is here

PS: for those who don't know how to root/ how to unbrick /how to flash with Clokworkmod and what's clockworkmod.... first learn those things and than upgrade to CM 7.1 R.C. 2

PPS: The only thing not working on C.M. 7 is hardware acceleration(is still under construction).... that means that you can't see youtube videos in HQ and you must play movies with a 3rd party app like BSplayer lite
DarkBrews
DarkBrews

Back to top Go down

Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta) Empty Re: Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta)

Post  soloDRS Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 am

If that really supports Flash Player imma flash it Very Happy.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta) Empty Re: Cyanogenmod is in the Release candidate phase (passed beta)

Post  kaspar823 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 am

What is Cyanogenmod?
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaming Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am

So u say the CM its stable now ?i really want that on my Gio <3
Flaming
Flaming

Back to top Go down

Post  robox45 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 pm

hmm i wait for finished version. Very Happy
robox45
robox45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down