Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S

4 posters

Go down

MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S Empty MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S

Post  ibti Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 am

heyyy did anyone saw this??just go to market and search for MC3 Or MC2 on internet not the on the phone then click buy and its compatible with gio but not my xperia x10.Sad
well maybE you can try the latet apk and download the rest through wifi..'new APK @ apktop.com'

ibti

Back to top Go down

MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S Empty Re: MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S

Post  kaspar823 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 am

ibti wrote:heyyy did anyone saw this??just go to market and search for MC3 Or MC2 on internet not the on the phone then click buy and its compatible with gio but not my xperia x10.Sad
well maybE you can try the latet apk and download the rest through wifi..'new APK @ apktop.com'

It will not work, it's ARMv7. It's a mistake guys
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S Empty Re: MC3 & MC2 have been updated and on market it says compatible for galaxy gio..:S

Post  elvucisss5 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 am

ibti wrote:heyyy did anyone saw this??just go to market and search for MC3 Or MC2 on internet not the on the phone then click buy and its compatible with gio but not my xperia x10.Sad

it' really sad,that gameloft can't modet the HD games for hvga or qvga phones.!
elvucisss5
elvucisss5

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 am

elvucisss5 wrote:

They can, but they are too lazy
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  xX3xtr3mexX Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am

kaspar823 wrote:
elvucisss5 wrote:

They can, but they are too lazy

Excatly ! xD Stu*** Gameloft xD
xX3xtr3mexX
xX3xtr3mexX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down