Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy Gio updated to 2.3.4 PROBLEM!!!

Go down

Samsung Galaxy Gio updated to 2.3.4 PROBLEM!!! Empty Samsung Galaxy Gio updated to 2.3.4 PROBLEM!!!

Post  Blood|Slash Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 am

Okay, so:
yesterday i updated my android from 2.2.1 (i think so) to 2.3.4.. The device now runs faster (as they said), but then a HUGE PROBLEM appeared! Most of my games that "weren't bought" now can't be runned! Because it detectes that those applications aren't authorized for use on my android device!!! For example, i want to run NFS Shift, it loads the EA logo, then it auto- quits to the main screen. I press on RF2011 app. - the message pops up saying: "This is not an original copy of Real Football 2011."
So guys, do you how can i now "get" back to 2.2.1. ( i think so again) ? In samsung KIES there isn't any clues... It only shows the newest version available and the current version of the device... Please help! Mad Evil or Very Mad
Blood|Slash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum