Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some WVGA games...

2 posters

Go down

Some WVGA games... Empty Some WVGA games...

Post  BeBe007401 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:17 am

Hey guys... i have a tablet with WVGA resolution and i have got some gameloft games.. I'v got Modern Combat 3, Zombievill and Monster Life.. i searched a loot on the internet for some wvga gameloft games... i want some apk's to download ALL DATA VIA WIFI for games like Gangstar Rio, The Dark Knight Rises. 9mm, fast five, but i found only cracked apks from apkmania and others that don't let you download data via wifi.. if you guys could post some apks not cracked from apkmania and other sites like that it would be cool........................................... PS: sorry for my ugly and badd english
BeBe007401
BeBe007401

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoDroidTech

Back to top Go down

Some WVGA games... Empty Re: Some WVGA games...

Post  IceCreamRockZ Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:35 am

bebe007401 wrote:Hey guys... i have a tablet with WVGA resolution and i have got some gameloft games.. I'v got Modern Combat 3, Zombievill and Monster Life.. i searched a loot on the internet for some wvga gameloft games... i want some apk's to download ALL DATA VIA WIFI for games like Gangstar Rio, The Dark Knight Rises. 9mm, fast five, but i found only cracked apks from apkmania and others that don't let you download data via wifi.. if you guys could post some apks not cracked from apkmania and other sites like that it would be cool........................................... PS: sorry for my ugly and badd english
U can download from google play not cracked apks, i have HTC ONE X and i`m always finding it
EDIT: But i`m not downloading data by wifi so i not need original apks Very Happy
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down