Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bye guys :(

5 posters

Go down

bye guys :( Empty bye guys :(

Post  vitex6 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 am

sup, i`ve just bought xperia play for 85,98 USD, it´s really awesome, i have downloaded black ops zombies and im gonna download the amazing spiderman, the dark knight rises, nova3, modern combat 3 and many other games.

i really enjoyed this forum and thanks guys, you saved my phone a couple of times when i bricked it Razz

but i have just like 2 last questions,

PROBLEM 1: MY XPERIA RANDOMLY WAKES UP TO THE LOCKSCREEN THEN IT TURNS OF SCREEN AND THE SAME THING AGAIN, NEVER STOPS. CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE?

PROBLEM 2: THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO WAKE UP THE DEVICE, POWER BUTTON AND BY HOME BUTTON. IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD TURN OF THE HOME BUTTON BCUZ IT TURNS ON SCREEN WHEN ITS IN MY POCKET?
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

bye guys :( Empty Re: bye guys :(

Post  ishanbhatnagar96 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 am

Your Problems still dosen't have any solution. Actually for problem no.2 you can't do anything. Happens with me also (the first one) but goes after 2-3 times. Smile

ishanbhatnagar96

https://www.facebook.com/ibhatnagar13

Back to top Go down

Post  asroroid Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 pm

im not sure about xperia play, but on gio there are buildprop tweaks to disable volume button wake or home button wake, so there should be fix for xperia play too

asroroid

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Dude there is nothing wrong with your phone, its just a "bad app". It happen to me on my gio, my Ace, and now on my Optimus 2x. What you have to do is find the app that is causing the problem. Its usually an app with "pushed" ads. But to be safe start chopping away one app at a time till you find it.

It sucks cause last time I found that the app that was causing this was "Adilko Book Reader" and I really liked that app, but I hated the screen on and off problem so I had to uninstall.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  elvucisss5 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:00 pm

vitex6 wrote:sup, i`ve just bought xperia play for 85,98 USD, it´s really awesome, i have downloaded black ops zombies and im gonna download the amazing spiderman, the dark knight rises, nova3, modern combat 3 and many other games.

i really enjoyed this forum and thanks guys, you saved my phone a couple of times when i bricked it Razz

but i have just like 2 last questions,

PROBLEM 1: MY XPERIA RANDOMLY WAKES UP TO THE LOCKSCREEN THEN IT TURNS OF SCREEN AND THE SAME THING AGAIN, NEVER STOPS. CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE?

PROBLEM 2: THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO WAKE UP THE DEVICE, POWER BUTTON AND BY HOME BUTTON. IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD TURN OF THE HOME BUTTON BCUZ IT TURNS ON SCREEN WHEN ITS IN MY POCKET?

Bye vitex6.Sad
elvucisss5
elvucisss5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down