Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player

2 posters

Go down

Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player Empty Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player

Post  thefrozen99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 am

We all know the game Angry Birds.Its problem is that it lags horribly on later levels and lags even at the beggining of the first ones.

I bought a HTC Explorer for my brother, a phone with smaller screen(says it's 3.2 inches, but in fact, it is smaller, and its colours are a little washed out/pixelated, as the phone comes with 256.000 colours), and angry birds doesn't lag even a bit.The flash player(the real 11.3 version) works slightly better, you can watch all kinds of movies online, TV shows, flv clips and games better than on Gio's adapted 10.3 player(I wonder if there'll be an update to it to real 11.3 version).

Does really an arm7 processor phone, along with 400 RAM(that's the real number) with 600 MHz beat out an arm6 processor with 800 mhz?

I want to find out that if I flash my Gio these issues will be solved.
I guess everyone around here has flashed their Gio.I didn't.If so, what's your performance on Angry Birds, for example, or on watching online movies, TV shows?
thefrozen99
thefrozen99

Back to top Go down

Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player Empty Re: Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player

Post  soloDRS Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 am

Man but Gio already has a 11.3 or 11.1 not sure,version of flash player,and believe me,it makes a complete internet navigation.
I have to tell you that on GioPto 1.3 i saw on Link2SD an application called AdFree,dunno if it was the reason,but Angry Birds wasn't laggish anymore,i also disabled the 3G/Wi-Fi.
And no,those 400 mb of RAM make the diffrence,sorry but the procesor doesn't matter so much,it's just a little diffrence which does help only in benchmark scores but not too much in gaming and daily use of the phone.
As you know on our Gio there are some apks that run in backround,it occure the RAM so that's why it is laggish.
Is the same as my computer,2 weeks ago i had 256 mb RAm and i had to wait around 30 seconds to open the browser,now i have 1 gb RAM and it works like a charm.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player Empty Re: Angry birds, performance, comparison and flash player

Post  thefrozen99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am

soloDRS wrote:Man but Gio already has a 11.3 or 11.1 not sure,version of flash player,and believe me,it makes a complete internet navigation.
Type [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and see that it shows 10.3 version.On the other hand, I type it on HTC explorer and there's 11.3.Or 11.1, like on my PC.
soloDRS wrote:I have to tell you that on GioPto 1.3 i saw on Link2SD an application called AdFree,dunno if it was the reason,but Angry Birds wasn't laggish anymore,i also disabled the 3G/Wi-Fi.
Link2sd is an application itself.How can an application contain another application?Smile)
soloDRS wrote:And no,those 400 mb of RAM make the diffrence,sorry but the procesor doesn't matter so much,it's just a little diffrence which does help only in benchmark scores but not too much in gaming and daily use of the phone.
As you know on our Gio there are some apks that run in backround,it occure the RAM so that's why it is laggish.
Is the same as my computer,2 weeks ago i had 256 mb RAm and i had to wait around 30 seconds to open the browser,now i have 1 gb RAM and it works like a charm.
Maybe you're right, maybe not.But i've seen that games usually don't take more than 20 mb of ram, so it should not be lagging so much.
thefrozen99
thefrozen99

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 am

Link2SD is an application,but by using it you can see all the others you have on your phone Very Happy.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down