Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently.

3 posters

Go down

Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently. Empty Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently.

Post  andreyllidan Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Howdy Very Happy Well i've recently bought 3 samsung galaxy gio gt s5660 color- black
and i wanted to know do i have to format it's battery? ( let the cellphone deplete energy,than start it till it wont have energy to start anymore,than plug it and let it arround 12 hours plugged on the recharger in the socket ) ???? do i have to do that?or idk
Oh and that icon up in right having 2 arrows one up and one down,sometimes it saiz 3 G sometimes it saiz "h" . Btw i have a router for wireless network at home,to use it on my laptop,if i connect with the cellphone to the wireless network i have at home than it wont use the 500 megabytes ( approximatively) wich i have on my cellphone Vodafone subscription ? + the speed should be better too i guess Very Happy ??anyway i'm very interested in some answers regarding the battery and the wifi versus 3g/"h" ( whats that h and 2 arrows...sometimes its instead of 3g,written)

edit : about the battery i read that it wont need formatting but it takes 15-20 days for the new cellphones's batteries to get to it's normal rythm Very Happy is that true?if yes than all i need to know now is about the internet if it wont cost me when i connect to my wireless network at home,the 2 arrows + 3g or"h" written they stop working and the wifi works?or what Very Happy

andreyllidan

Back to top Go down

Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently. Empty Re: Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently.

Post  wessyh0 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm

andreyllidan wrote:Howdy Very Happy Well i've recently bought 3 samsung galaxy gio gt s5660 color- black
and i wanted to know do i have to format it's battery? ( let the cellphone deplete energy,than start it till it wont have energy to start anymore,than plug it and let it arround 12 hours plugged on the recharger in the socket ) ???? do i have to do that?or idk
Oh and that icon up in right having 2 arrows one up and one down,sometimes it saiz 3 G sometimes it saiz "h" . Btw i have a router for wireless network at home,to use it on my laptop,if i connect with the cellphone to the wireless network i have at home than it wont use the 500 megabytes ( approximatively) wich i have on my cellphone Vodafone subscription ? + the speed should be better too i guess Very Happy ??anyway i'm very interested in some answers regarding the battery and the wifi versus 3g/"h" ( whats that h and 2 arrows...sometimes its instead of 3g,written)

edit : about the battery i read that it wont need formatting but it takes 15-20 days for the new cellphones's batteries to get to it's normal rythm Very Happy is that true?if yes than all i need to know now is about the internet if it wont cost me when i connect to my wireless network at home,the 2 arrows + 3g or"h" written they stop working and the wifi works?or what Very Happy

Hold the button on the right side of the device and click on dataconnection, your 3g will be gone. Then swipe down the notification bar (swipe it from above the screen where the clock is.) and then click on wifi. Or go to settings > wireless and networks > Wifi settings. Good luck. Wink
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently. Empty Re: Hello some newbie questions about Samsung Gio since i bought 3 recently.

Post  andreyllidan Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

What is that " h " thing?sometimes its 2 arrows and instead of 3 g it writes " h " Very Happy

andreyllidan

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 am

andreyllidan wrote:What is that " h " thing?sometimes its 2 arrows and instead of 3 g it writes " h " Very Happy

'' h '' is 3G too
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down