Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK

+14
xX3xtr3mexX
OrangeJuice
djemm
EP1C
agjgeertsema
soloDRS
BeBe007401
andreyllidan
wessyh0
weedor93
Chillax
kaspar823
shaimie
Vito
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK Empty Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

The only true real-time, full-3D MMORPG on Android: Join thousands of players. Order and Chaos Online is the only true real-time, full-3D MMORPG on Android: Join thousands of players. Finally a true real-time, full-3D MMORPG comes to the Android: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic! ** FREE 3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION GRANTED at your first log in! You can then renew your allegiance for only $ 0.99/month, $ 1.99 for 3 months or $ 2.99 for 6 months! ** ** A Wi-Fi connection and a Gameloft LIVE! account are required to play the game. **
WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero: • 4 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos. • Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 1,000 skills and 2,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon. • Create up to 4 different characters to play. Equipment Free Download Desktop Wallpaper Desktop Wallpapers INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY • Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more: a wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe. • Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise… THE WORLD IS YOURS • Travel through the most majestic settings – from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more – on foot or by magical means. • Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 500 quests to perform. Be ready for some action with the famous iPhone game finally released for Android players. Fight many enemies and be ready to join & compete with iOS players in an upcoming update. Enter the legend now! “We recommend that you don’t use in-app purchases immediately. There seems to be an issue in the communication between the game and Google’s servers. We are working together with Google to fix it in a timely manner. This message will be updated once this issue is fixed.”
You need rename cache to GloftMMHP and put in: / Gameloft / games / here In build.prop change from Sk17i to LT15i (Xperia Arc).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's only apk File

Last edited by Vito on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Upload Reasons)
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK Empty Re: Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:09 pm

links dont work mega upload is blocked

shaimie

http://www.infophone.nl

Back to top Go down

Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK Empty Re: Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:12 pm

shaimie wrote:links dont work mega upload is blocked
The links works. it's not a megaUpload but it's a MULTIUPLOAD
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Works without lag and fullscreen?
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

kaspar823 wrote:Works without lag and fullscreen?
It's depends of your internet connection, also it's an update version in which you can play with IOS Players. Remember about Game Live account(you need to have an acc.)
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm

none of the downloads work

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

shaimie wrote:none of the downloads work
Are you crazy man?

SD Card:

Last edited by Vito on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 pm

i did but nowhere to download it megaupload link dont work becouse its blocked the other links said
file removed etc

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 pm

i did but nowhere to download it megaupload link dont work becouse its blocked the other links said
file removed etc

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:33 pm

shaimie wrote:i did but nowhere to download it megaupload link dont work becouse its blocked the other links said
file removed etc
O Man try to Choose another FileHosting.
.APK
depositfiles.com/00tvheh7k
SD Card:
depositfiles.com/y0ijrfgoi
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

check

Order & Chaos Online HD [HVGA] Only APK Dontwork

with all the hosts

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

shaimie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  shaimie Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm

i know that but click further then it says can not download etc

shaimie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm

shaimie wrote:i know that but click further then it says can not download etc
I will Update the links.....
I will Update the data files as soon as possible cuz i have no much speed on my net connection.
that's mean i can not upload 737 MB with 15 kb/s.
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Vito wrote:

The only true real-time, full-3D MMORPG on Android: Join thousands of players. Order and Chaos Online is the only true real-time, full-3D MMORPG on Android: Join thousands of players. Finally a true real-time, full-3D MMORPG comes to the Android: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic! ** FREE 3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION GRANTED at your first log in! You can then renew your allegiance for only $ 0.99/month, $ 1.99 for 3 months or $ 2.99 for 6 months! ** ** A Wi-Fi connection and a Gameloft LIVE! account are required to play the game. **
WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero: • 4 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos. • Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 1,000 skills and 2,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon. • Create up to 4 different characters to play. Equipment Free Download Desktop Wallpaper Desktop Wallpapers INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY • Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more: a wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe. • Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise… THE WORLD IS YOURS • Travel through the most majestic settings – from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more – on foot or by magical means. • Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 500 quests to perform. Be ready for some action with the famous iPhone game finally released for Android players. Fight many enemies and be ready to join & compete with iOS players in an upcoming update. Enter the legend now! “We recommend that you don’t use in-app purchases immediately. There seems to be an issue in the communication between the game and Google’s servers. We are working together with Google to fix it in a timely manner. This message will be updated once this issue is fixed.”
You need rename cache to GloftMMHP and put in: / Gameloft / games / here In build.prop change from Sk17i to LT15i (Xperia Arc).
Download Instructions:
SD Card:

Updated Links:

Great game, I had it. Nice graphics. Thanks for sharing Vito. Very Happy
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weedor93 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 pm

works?O_o

Edit: please update links

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Vito wrote:

Download Instructions:
SD Card:

Updated Links:

Thanks .Very Happy
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Dude, are you saying ''thanks'' twice?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  andreyllidan Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Please can you help me make it work on a Samsung Galaxy GT S5660 GIO Black?plss

andreyllidan

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 am

andreyllidan wrote:Please can you help me make it work on a Samsung Galaxy GT S5660 GIO Black?plss

Don't know such a phone
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  andreyllidan Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 am

Omfg isnt this the " Samsung Galaxy Gio games " forum?Very Happy For samsung galaxy gio?

On some sites its written GYO,on some GIO,some say it's S
When i start the cellphone it saiz GT S5660
And the color is black.
I just wanna know how i can play O&C on it Sad( :X

andreyllidan

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:50 pm

WHEN WILL YOU RE-UPLOAD THE GAME, AND DID IT LAGG?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  andreyllidan Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm

He said when he will be able to upload it Very Happy

Hey Vito mate what about a net cafe?you can put it in a flash drive,a usb "stick"and you upload it next time you go at a netcafe or something?Very Happy

andreyllidan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm

andreyllidan wrote:He said when he will be able to upload it Very Happy

Hey Vito mate what about a net cafe?you can put it in a flash drive,a usb "stick"and you upload it next time you go at a netcafe or something?Very Happy

Yea yea ... Very Happy
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next