Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies)

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies) Empty Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies)

Post  weedor93 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 am

When i download it from market,i download cache with wifi and when i enter the game it just close. i tryed download it with hvga cache but same error. any idea? i realy wanna play with this game Very Happy

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies) Empty Re: Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies)

Post  kaspar823 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 am

weedor93 wrote:When i download it from market,i download cache with wifi and when i enter the game it just close. i tryed download it with hvga cache but same error. any idea? i realy wanna play with this game Very Happy

Why don't you download hvga apk?
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies) Empty Re: Anyone know how to fix it? (Contract Killer Zombies)

Post  RacerBas Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm

I had that problem too does anyone have a link for version 1.4 apk

RacerBas

Back to top Go down

Post  weedor93 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

i tryed another hvga apk,another rom but it doesnt work.please help me!

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Post  RacerBas Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Unfortunatly i can't help you i only have this phone for a month so i pretty much know nothing just wait for the people that know this stuff to answer i think that wilp be tommorow

RacerBas

Back to top Go down

Post  spacechimp Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm

I had it on ACE ,but it was a bit laggy and didnt fit screen
spacechimp
spacechimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum