Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 [HVGA]

5 posters

Go down

Sims 3 [HVGA] Empty Sims 3 [HVGA]

Post  weedor93 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:24 am

Sorry i cant upload for file share pages becouse my net is sh*t.When i come home i upload this.
Now i can only give torrent file.

APK+Cache (TORRENT) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Works fine, tested by me.

ENJOY THIS AWARD-WINNING SIMS EXPERIENCE ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE!
LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Enjoy hours of fun on your Android device as you shape your Sims and their world. The possibilities are endless!
** GAME ALERT! Ready for the Division Championships? Get Madden NFL 12 now for just 99¢– limited time only! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] **
CREATE YOUR OWN SIM
Will your Sims be neurotic, funny or shy? Choose appearances, clothing, personality traits, and accessories, and bring your Sims to life! Make your Sims flirtatious or total jerks! If your Sims are the solitary kinds, head to the lake and go fishing (make sure to bring a pole, though).
SEE AND EXPLORE NEW LOCATIONS
Lose yourself in the amazing open-world environment. Discover what kinds of characters your Sims will turn out to be! Will they stay home and take care of the house, or will they be Sims about town?
KEEP ‘EM SATISFIED
Fulfill your Sims' essential needs like eating and sleeping to increase the amount of activities your Sims can do. Take good care of your Sims so you can enjoy more exciting interactions and activities.
DREAM BIG!
Stay in tune with your Sims’ whimsical desires like growing corn, staying well-rested, or buying stuff. Unlock and achieve 73 Goals and Wishes to help your Sims reach their full potentials.
As always – due to the rich, immersive quality of this game – your download will take some time. We promise it’s worth the wait!
Discover more games from EA like Tetris® free, SimCity™ Deluxe, and Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit. See all our games for Android now!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips, and more!
VISIT US: ea.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

Instructions:

1.Download the torrent.
2. Download it with any torrent downloader. (example Uttorrent.)
3.Copy the KESH (Cache) files to sdcard/Android/data
4.Install the APK
5. Enjoy!

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 [HVGA] Empty Re: Sims 3 [HVGA]

Post  wessyh0 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:33 am

Thanks Smile
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  patonai94 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 am

Works on my gio. THX! cheers

patonai94

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

weedor93 wrote: Sorry i cant upload for file share pages becouse my net is sh*t.When i come home i upload this.
Now i can only give torrent file.

APK+Cache (TORRENT) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Works fine, tested by me.

ENJOY THIS AWARD-WINNING SIMS EXPERIENCE ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE!
LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Enjoy hours of fun on your Android device as you shape your Sims and their world. The possibilities are endless!
** GAME ALERT! Ready for the Division Championships? Get Madden NFL 12 now for just 99¢– limited time only! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] **
CREATE YOUR OWN SIM
Will your Sims be neurotic, funny or shy? Choose appearances, clothing, personality traits, and accessories, and bring your Sims to life! Make your Sims flirtatious or total jerks! If your Sims are the solitary kinds, head to the lake and go fishing (make sure to bring a pole, though).
SEE AND EXPLORE NEW LOCATIONS
Lose yourself in the amazing open-world environment. Discover what kinds of characters your Sims will turn out to be! Will they stay home and take care of the house, or will they be Sims about town?
KEEP ‘EM SATISFIED
Fulfill your Sims' essential needs like eating and sleeping to increase the amount of activities your Sims can do. Take good care of your Sims so you can enjoy more exciting interactions and activities.
DREAM BIG!
Stay in tune with your Sims’ whimsical desires like growing corn, staying well-rested, or buying stuff. Unlock and achieve 73 Goals and Wishes to help your Sims reach their full potentials.
As always – due to the rich, immersive quality of this game – your download will take some time. We promise it’s worth the wait!
Discover more games from EA like Tetris®️ free, SimCity™️ Deluxe, and Need for Speed™️ Hot Pursuit. See all our games for Android now!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips, and more!
VISIT US: ea.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

Instructions:

1.Download the torrent.
2. Download it with any torrent downloader. (example Uttorrent.)
3.Copy the KESH (Cache) files to sdcard/Android/data
4.Install the APK
5. Enjoy!

Thnx Weedor Cool
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kir3ca Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 pm

im downloading it right now , i hope it will work on my gio Very Happy
kir3ca