Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk

+2
Chillax
Vito
6 posters

Go down

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk Empty Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk

Post  Vito Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk | 1.77 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.5 and up

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk SvjMq6Pt-E4UmXWGjhCgIW0xjo8oeVRk0y7gBcrq1YHgTxPqd3jQrfs2PERy5UD4HDzS=w705

Robust anti-theft, anti-malware, privacy protection and call/SMS filter. Kaspersky Mobile Security offers you complete peace of mind, knowing that your smartphone and your data have the advanced protection against privacy violation, device loss or theft, annoying calls and messages, as well as malicious software.
v9.10.106 update:
- import of settings and anti-spam lists from Lite edition
- Anti-Spam: import of phone numbers from sms and call logs.

Anti-Theft
* Remotely Lock or Wipe your phone if it is lost or stolen. Just send a special SMS to a missing device to remotely activate protection.
* Prearranged message will be displayed on the screen if the smartphone is locked, allowing any law-abiding citizen that finds your smartphone to return it to you.
* Locate your smartphone using GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi – see it’s exact location on Google Maps.
* The first thing a thief normally does is to remove a SIM card. If the SIM is replaced, SIM Watch feature will immediately lock the device and send you an email alert with the new number.

Call & SMS Filter
Choose which contacts you want to accept calls and messages from. Easily blacklist annoying numbers just by a single click.

Privacy Protection
You can mark a contact as ‘private’, meaning that no trace of them will appear in contact lists, SMSs and call logs. Other people using your mobile will only see what you allow them to see.

Anti-Malware Protection
Everything you need to keep your smartphone protected: real-time protection from malware, on-demand or scheduled antivirus scans, automatic updates over-the-air.

IT'S a CRACKED VERSION WORKS VERY WELL WITH UPDATES ALSO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk Empty Re: Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Vito wrote:Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk | 1.77 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.5 and up

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk SvjMq6Pt-E4UmXWGjhCgIW0xjo8oeVRk0y7gBcrq1YHgTxPqd3jQrfs2PERy5UD4HDzS=w705

Robust anti-theft, anti-malware, privacy protection and call/SMS filter. Kaspersky Mobile Security offers you complete peace of mind, knowing that your smartphone and your data have the advanced protection against privacy violation, device loss or theft, annoying calls and messages, as well as malicious software.
v9.10.106 update:
- import of settings and anti-spam lists from Lite edition
- Anti-Spam: import of phone numbers from sms and call logs.

Anti-Theft
* Remotely Lock or Wipe your phone if it is lost or stolen. Just send a special SMS to a missing device to remotely activate protection.
* Prearranged message will be displayed on the screen if the smartphone is locked, allowing any law-abiding citizen that finds your smartphone to return it to you.
* Locate your smartphone using GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi – see it’s exact location on Google Maps.
* The first thing a thief normally does is to remove a SIM card. If the SIM is replaced, SIM Watch feature will immediately lock the device and send you an email alert with the new number.

Call & SMS Filter
Choose which contacts you want to accept calls and messages from. Easily blacklist annoying numbers just by a single click.

Privacy Protection
You can mark a contact as ‘private’, meaning that no trace of them will appear in contact lists, SMSs and call logs. Other people using your mobile will only see what you allow them to see.

Anti-Malware Protection
Everything you need to keep your smartphone protected: real-time protection from malware, on-demand or scheduled antivirus scans, automatic updates over-the-air.

IT'S a CRACKED VERSION WORKS VERY WELL WITH UPDATES ALSO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Omg, if I had the time, I would post games and apps to Sad, yeah and thnx Vito:)
Chillax
Chillax

http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk Empty Re: Kaspersky Mobile Security full v9.10.106 Apk

Post  wessyh0 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 pm

People really use this? Very Happy
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 pm

wessyh0 wrote:People really use this? Very Happy
Well they do, because hackers can sent you a message with a virus, and pow, your SGG is pwned by a HACKER.!
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
Well they do, because hackers can sent you a message with a virus, and pow, your SGG is pwned by a HACKER.!

lmao, what message?
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 pm

wessyh0 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:

lmao, what message?
Lol idk, just a message to your phone open it PWNED.
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 pm

AndroidNoOB wrote:
wessyh0 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:

lmao, what message?

Yeah sure, people dont know my phone number + i dont get spam in my mail box
people are just to worried now a days Rolling Eyes
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

wessyh0 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
wessyh0 wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:

lmao, what message?

Yeah sure, people dont know my phone number + i dont get spam in my mail box
people are just to worried now a days Rolling Eyes
Yeah, but idc, if my Phone gets bricked, its always fixable. Smile
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Rare cases when a hacker can get your phone.
Anyway,he can get only contacts,passwords and eveniments from calendar.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

soloDRS wrote:Rare cases when a hacker can get your phone.
Yeah but it's usefully in:

Anti-Theft

The Smartphone of My girlfriend which was Samsung Omnia 7(now she has an Iphone), it was stolen, and i just instaled on her phone Kaspersky, so the phone was founded in 30 minutes, cuz on her email was sent the number of the guy who stolen the Phone.
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillax Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Vito wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Rare cases when a hacker can get your phone.
Yeah but it's usefully in:

Anti-Theft

The Smartphone of My girlfriend which was Samsung Omnia 7(now she has an Iphone), it was stolen, and i just instaled on her phone Kaspersky, so the phone was founded in 30 minutes, cuz on her email was sent the number of the guy who stolen the Phone.
I know, I know.
Chillax
Chillax

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Ok,after i read that thing with "locating through GPS,Wi-Fi" i just installed it on my phone xD.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  lifgab Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 pm

exactly today i was looking for another antivirus. I have avg and it did found virus but it doesnt fix it i had to delete the file by my self....Strangely it was an mp3.
Im downloaded this and making a scanning right now....It look GOOD

lifgab

Back to top Go down

Post  kaspar823 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Very useful, Thanks
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down