Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'(

5 posters

Go down

Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'( Empty Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'(

Post  deadly46 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 pm

I did factory reset on my froyo nothing updated unrooted......When it rebooted, it stuck on samsung logo 1st one....it goes no further.....:'(
Please help me.....
I tried odin in downloading mode.... it doesnt install..
deadly46
deadly46

https://www.facebook.com/deadly46

Back to top Go down

Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'( Empty Re: Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'(

Post  wessyh0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:33 pm

I had that once... I did factory reset, waited 2 weeks and it turned on again.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'( Empty Re: Guys!!! Please Help me out..... i'm so wooried:'(

Post  deadly46 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

wessyh0 wrote:I had that once... I did factory reset, waited 2 weeks and it turned on again.
What do you mean...??? I did factory reset...it doesn't boot up....it stucks on logo
deadly46
deadly46

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:38 pm

My phone rebooted randomly (happens like once a week), then it was stuck on the samsung logo. The keys under the phone didn't light up anymore. Then I laid the battery out for a day. Then I did a factory reset, didn't work aswell. So I letted it 2 weeks rest, then I went to the store but it was closed so I came home. My mom turned my phone on to see if its still stuck, and then i had to make a google account again, just like when i just bought the phone. Razz
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  deadly46 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 pm

wessyh0 wrote:My phone rebooted randomly (happens like once a week), then it was stuck on the samsung logo. The keys under the phone didn't light up anymore. Then I laid the battery out for a day. Then I did a factory reset, didn't work aswell. So I letted it 2 weeks rest, then I went to the store but it was closed so I came home. My mom turned my phone on to see if its still stuck, and then i had to make a google account again, just like when i just bought the phone. Razz
What.....this is not working man......how can u do a factory reset on dead phone which is not turning on???
deadly46
deadly46

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 pm

deadly46 wrote:
wessyh0 wrote:My phone rebooted randomly (happens like once a week), then it was stuck on the samsung logo. The keys under the phone didn't light up anymore. Then I laid the battery out for a day. Then I did a factory reset, didn't work aswell. So I letted it 2 weeks rest, then I went to the store but it was closed so I came home. My mom turned my phone on to see if its still stuck, and then i had to make a google account again, just like when i just bought the phone. Razz
What.....this is not working man......how can u do a factory reset on dead phone which is not turning on???

Unbrick your phone and install a new rom. I had the same problem and it worked. I had a stock rom when it happened.
Roberto
Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  weedor93 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Berto plz read,dont post hunting. He's !!CANT!!!! power on he's phone..

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Well then i think he's got to buy a new phone.
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  deadly46 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

I said i'm stuck on bootlogo,,,,also berto i have froyo
deadly46
deadly46

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Man,calm down is going to be alright.
So,when you open your phone it stucks in boot ?
Do you get boot-loop ?
How many times did you try to flash through Odin ?

After itried to flash CM,i had to try 5 times to flash a new rom..so go to job.

If you have any updater(like gioPRo 1.3 or any other "signed" zips.) in your SD card,go in Recovery and update your phone.
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 pm

weedor93 wrote:Berto plz read,dont post hunting. He's !!CANT!!!! power on he's phone..

He said that he's stuck on boot logo. That's what happened to me. I've just followed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post, flashed a new rom with Odin. And now it's cool.

Edit: One thing I forgot. I had CM7 , not stock. Forgot the details, sorry. But the problem was the same.
Roberto
Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down