Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Ronnin on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Does anybody knows how to remove raining and bad weather in game? It'll be less laggy without rain...
avatar
Ronnin

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  weedor93 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 pm

i now installed Jonas Hendrick's Rom and it wont lagg.Nice work!Thanks VIto!

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  weedor93 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Hmm.This game is boring,and very hard to change your weapons xD. I think Gangstar Series is better.

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Matezzz on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am

Please reup to sd data. THX

Matezzz

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19
Location : Czech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just do the instroction was written

Post  Vito on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm

justulis wrote:
assassins wrote:cant wroking every time i press home button and select satus bar to resum the game iam go back to home screen ! aniy idea how its works for me !

I have the same problem.. I reinstall game a few times, whats wrong? :\
just do all the instruction that were writed.... if you have a problem with English just use
Google Translator....
If you Started The Game, will be asked you to Download The data Files, you just need to ignore it (just press Cancel Button (arrow Button), after that press a Home Button (Square Button) now you are on your Desktop , Open The NOTIFICATION and re-Open the Game......
IF YOU Accepted to Download The DATA FIles, tha game will not work, you just need to reinstall it... i think it is much more clear...


Last edited by Vito on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Vito

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK

Post  Vito on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Matezzz wrote:Please reup to sd data. THX

The link was Updated
avatar
Vito

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Roberto on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 am

It worked on stock rom, now i have GioPRO v1.4 overlocked to 864mhz with SetCPU. After resuming the game via desktop it just turns black and nothing happens. I've tried GTA3 version with sounds, but I can hear sounds only, no video.
avatar
Roberto

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  justulis on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

Vito wrote:

just do all the instruction that were writed.... if you have a problem with English just use
Google Translator....
If you Started The Game, will be asked you to Download The data Files, you just need to ignore it (just press Cancel Button (arrow Button), after that press a Home Button (Square Button) now you are on your Desktop , Open The NOTIFICATION and re-Open the Game......
IF YOU Accepted to Download The DATA FIles, tha game will not work, you just need to reinstall it... i think it is much more clear...

I started the game, ignore "download data files", press cancel button, then home button, open the notification and re-open the game. I see a black sreen and after 5s I am watching in to my desktop.
avatar
justulis

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 am

You don't have to press cancel,you have to press the back button..then home and then notifiction.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

864MHZ

Post  Vito on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Berto wrote:It worked on stock rom, now i have GioPRO v1.4 overlocked to 864mhz with SetCPU. After resuming the game via desktop it just turns black and nothing happens. I've tried GTA3 version with sounds, but I can hear sounds only, no video.
with 864MHZ you can try another version(with sounds) maybe you will play it no so laggy....
avatar
Vito

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  kaspar823 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Vito wrote:
Berto wrote:It worked on stock rom, now i have GioPRO v1.4 overlocked to 864mhz with SetCPU. After resuming the game via desktop it just turns black and nothing happens. I've tried GTA3 version with sounds, but I can hear sounds only, no video.
with 864MHZ you can try another version(with sounds) maybe you will play it no so laggy....

But when I have 921Mhz, will it lag?
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  weedor93 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

The NORMAL!! version is laggy with 902 mhz. tested by me.

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Roberto on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Doesn't matter which version. After resuming it just stays BLACK. I can hear the sounds and stuff. I think it is because of my rom.
avatar
Roberto

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Work!

Post  MotherFockaPT on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Awesome ..

MotherFockaPT

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  justulis on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 am

It works now. Thanks Smile
avatar
justulis

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Ronnin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 am

Anybody know how to remove rain from the game?
It's more laggy when raining... Crying or Very sad
avatar
Ronnin

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It is Possible

Post  Vito on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Ronnin wrote:Anybody know how to remove rain from the game?
It's more laggy when raining... Crying or Very sad
It is Possible but, it would be not so realy GTA, so if you like to drive only the car kill the people ecc. just play (WEST COAST)....
avatar
Vito

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Ronnin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Lol, I just don't want rain, and I want to play missions. Rainless will not change the point of game...
avatar
Ronnin

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  plazmakeks.x on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:41 pm

worked fine..but now i am sutc at one mision..after the video plays i enter the car and go to laundry room where i need to kill someone but then game freezes,and i must close it...any one have the same problem?help pls...i really like this game...sorry for bad English,and greatings from Serbia Very Happy:)

plazmakeks.x

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I will try to fix it

Post  Vito on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 pm

plazmakeks.x wrote:worked fine..but now i am sutc at one mision..after the video plays i enter the car and go to laundry room where i need to kill someone but then game freezes,and i must close it...any one have the same problem?help pls...i really like this game...sorry for bad English,and greatings from Serbia Very Happy:)
Thx for reporting this BUG i just will try to fix it. This Bug wasn't met by me, because i only Enjoy to kill a lot of People and Drive the car in this Game. Very Happy
avatar
Vito

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Ronnin on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 pm

I also get that problem, and game crashes...
Any solutions?
avatar
Ronnin

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Romance_king on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 pm

After i deliver the daughter of the boss to the party it force close
mission 9 or 10 maybe

Romance_king

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  pauling on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Very Happy maybe try pc version mission script file replace with android version:D

pauling

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error

Post  Fahad Alam on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 am

i had the error when i tried to start the game it started it showed the game screen but stopped ... Mad i tried again(reinstalled) but now it does not even start!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Fahad Alam

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  justulis on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:21 am

is it posible to use gta cheats? Very Happy
avatar
justulis

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Specialy FOR GIO RIPPED GTA3 HVGA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum