Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert an Iphone App to Android App

+2
Ahmed Sameh
Vito
6 posters

Go down

Convert an Iphone App to Android App Empty Convert an Iphone App to Android App

Post  Vito Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Hy Guys, so today i thought that the conversion of Iphone applications which are use an diffrent OS, can be converted for a Android OS. So how do you think it is possible? So I can say that it is possible as i have much experience of a lot programming languages like Java, PHP, C, C++, Csharp(which is my favourite) i can say that a lot ofOperating Systems today are based on Java Language which is not a Typed Language it means that if i declare a globale variable i can do a lot of operation with them, and the compiler it's not able to verify my operation. But to convert an Iphone App it is not so easy so the reason why is they are two totally seperate languages that handle files differently. I can say that i'm not use a iOS that it's very difficult to devellop an app on iOS, for anyone other than an already-experienced Mac developer, learning Android is going to be much easier than learning iOS because Android OS is based on java but iOS are based in Objective C So I think that If you gonna make some Program that can convert an iOS app based in to Androis OS based app, I believe, you can make millions of dollars.
But I have a BIG DOUBT, why they(iOS personals) do not build an UNIVERSAL APP that i can convert my iOS based app in to Android based app?
1.So what do you think that they can build this Intermediate Language which all programers would be able to convert an iOS based app in to Android OS base app?
2.Or the problem is that iOS apps are made for a specific hardware and in other side Android phones have a very different hardware. For a developer isn't difficult porting an app with the source code from Objetive C, for C++, but make a converter is very difficult?
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Convert an Iphone App to Android App Empty Re: Convert an Iphone App to Android App

Post  Ahmed Sameh Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Vito wrote: For a developer isn't difficult porting an app with the source code from Objetive C, for C++, but make a converter is very difficult?
Ehm , does that by anyway mean That you can convert Jetpack joyride to android ?? or is it impossible ?!!
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Convert an Iphone App to Android App Empty Re: Convert an Iphone App to Android App

Post  kaspar823 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Vito wrote:Hy Guys, so today i thought that the conversion of Iphone applications which are use an diffrent OS, can be converted for a Android OS. So how do you think it is possible? So I can say that it is possible as i have much experience of a lot programming languages like Java, PHP, C, C++, Csharp(which is my favourite) i can say that a lot ofOperating Systems today are based on Java Language which is not a Typed Language it means that if i declare a globale variable i can do a lot of operation with them, and the compiler it's not able to verify my operation. But to convert an Iphone App it is not so easy so the reason why is they are two totally seperate languages that handle files differently. I can say that i'm not use a iOS that it's very difficult to devellop an app on iOS, for anyone other than an already-experienced Mac developer, learning Android is going to be much easier than learning iOS because Android OS is based on java but iOS are based in Objective C So I think that If you gonna make some Program that can convert an iOS app based in to Androis OS based app, I believe, you can make millions of dollars.
But I have a BIG DOUBT, why they(iOS personals) do not build an UNIVERSAL APP that i can convert my iOS based app in to Android based app?
1.So what do you think that they can build this Intermediate Language which all programers would be able to convert an iOS based app in to Android OS base app?
2.Or the problem is that iOS apps are made for a specific hardware and in other side Android phones have a very different hardware. For a developer isn't difficult porting an app with the source code from Objetive C, for C++, but make a converter is very difficult?

This is just bunch of words for me Razz
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

Post  maxbaviaan Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 am

kaspar823 wrote:
Vito wrote:Hy Guys, so today i thought that the conversion of Iphone applications which are use an diffrent OS, can be converted for a Android OS. So how do you think it is possible? So I can say that it is possible as i have much experience of a lot programming languages like Java, PHP, C, C++, Csharp(which is my favourite) i can say that a lot ofOperating Systems today are based on Java Language which is not a Typed Language it means that if i declare a globale variable i can do a lot of operation with them, and the compiler it's not able to verify my operation. But to convert an Iphone App it is not so easy so the reason why is they are two totally seperate languages that handle files differently. I can say that i'm not use a iOS that it's very difficult to devellop an app on iOS, for anyone other than an already-experienced Mac developer, learning Android is going to be much easier than learning iOS because Android OS is based on java but iOS are based in Objective C So I think that If you gonna make some Program that can convert an iOS app based in to Androis OS based app, I believe, you can make millions of dollars.

This is just bunch of words for me Razz

LOL, is this a bot or something? What do you want to say Vito?
You can't just get the source from an app and convert it with one click... You'd have to manually rewrite the Ojective C code, which is a low-level programming language, to Java code, which is high-level...
maxbaviaan
maxbaviaan

Back to top Go down

Convert an Iphone App to Android App Empty iOS and Android were developed.....

Post  Vito Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:03 pm

You bet not fuck with me, because I have more programming experience than you, if you did not understand then leave it. Anyway I was saying that the two OS's are written with different programming languages​​, so it's very very difficult to convert or create a converter for the app. of IOS. If you think you're smarter than me then try it ......
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 pm

lol how you two will prove whos better in programming. Make a game like i did.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  maxbaviaan Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm not trying to prove myself better than you, I just don't understand what your point is? That it is hard to do? What's the point of this post? I actually commented because I was interested and wanted to be in the discussion..
It didn't mean to make myself look smarter than you and no I'm not a programmer, you're without a doubt better than me, if that reassures you...
maxbaviaan
maxbaviaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahmed Sameh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 am

Admin wrote:lol how you two will prove whos better in programming. Make a game like i did.
Make it a Jetpack Joyride EXACT Clone Very Happy
Ahmed Sameh
Ahmed Sameh

Back to top Go down

Post  soloDRS Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 am

Vito wrote:You bet not fuck with me, because I have more programming experience than you, if you did not understand then leave it. Anyway I was saying that the two OS's are written with different programming languages​​, so it's very very difficult to convert or create a converter for the app. of IOS. If you think you're smarter than me then try it ......

Looks like someone is pretty modest out here ...
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down