Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Wish!!!

5 posters

Go down

Game Wish!!! Empty Game Wish!!!

Post  Thanu-G Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:33 am

Can someone please upload Spider-Man Total Mayhem and Contract Killer: Zombies ( upload the Nr=Not Rated version of CK: Zombies if you want blood and gore Very Happy ) for Gio. I tried downloading them from market (it didn't say that it wouldn't work or else it wouldn't let you download cause I couldn't do it when I tried downloading Contract Killer and bless you man who uploaded that game Very Happy ) and it worked but after downloading cache and was about to start, it kept exiting and I didn't even reach the menu. They are awesome games and here are some videos to show why:
Spider-Man: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Conract Killer: Zombies: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (It newly came out as a free app on market made by Glu)

Thanks to all of you guys for uploading so many great games that wouldn't normally work without your help!

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Game Wish!!! Empty Re: Game Wish!!!

Post  weedor93 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am

Spiderman requires Armv7. gio have armv6.

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Game Wish!!! Empty Contract Killer: Zombies (NR)

Post  Thanu-G Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks for the Update. But possibly CK: Zombies will work if the orginal CK works on Gio. Can some one please upload that game cause it looks so cool.
Here's the link for the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  weedor93 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 am

you CANT move in this game. i dont know why like it..if you need zombie game download Aftermath!

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Game Wish!!! Empty ?

Post  Thanu-G Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 pm

What do you mean by "can't move in?". I really want this game so can you please help me out. I thank you for putting time into this!!

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  jasperkm Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah I want CK: zombies too, coudnt get it running from the market Sad

jasperkm

Back to top Go down

Post  wessyh0 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanu-G wrote:What do you mean by "can't move in?". I really want this game so can you please help me out. I thank you for putting time into this!!

He means you can't walk in the game... Only shoot, but that's just the game not your phone. The normal CK works but CK: Zombies doesn't for me..
wessyh0
wessyh0

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 am

wessyh0 wrote:
Thanu-G wrote:What do you mean by "can't move in?". I really want this game so can you please help me out. I thank you for putting time into this!!

He means you can't walk in the game... Only shoot, but that's just the game not your phone. The normal CK works but CK: Zombies doesn't for me..
It' isn't about moving, it's just shooting, but still a pretty cool game! Cant't someone please clonvert the game to HVGA or at least give me a guide about how to do it.

Thanu-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

im trying
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanu-G Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 pm