Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........

+4
lukeisin
Vito
coenraad7
Aslan313
8 posters

Go down

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ Empty Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........

Post  Aslan313 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Apk: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Install Apk n Enjoy........

Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.

Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.

Game Features:

- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the "Deluxe Version")
- Quick to learn, challenging to master

The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ XXSGGJ06gydWqZtsRpLrb4RuN-X7O4g-4fPbnaVZbO74g8TD3qNhF42aOwkeZQ2JcQ

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ JZryICQyxloaReBVd3-1p9fhQHAo5FzejMK9IYIXIVke8LPaYZX_xyOulBeZxTDlCjcI

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ 2_frvlkTm7cf915kyPaj3E2UQAi4L0iyD8ac-tlGOSXZUieXF17fWJoEk9cFYRIF34U

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ 9NOp6RCGrSZ6M5YXiXrD_Kjw0-XziQYlwn2T-lx6TXWC3HNrPB5o8HFbVUkMEJX7b_s

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ DOgpnC9ENFeTTUB9zaHQIWExv3B_TK3or9A7niJSjlISuL9QdSS8FR1Asnc0l1Tv-w
Code:

Last edited by Aslan313 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Aslan313
Aslan313

Back to top Go down

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ Empty Re: Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........

Post  coenraad7 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am

I've downloaded this from 4shared.com alrdy, but it laggs as hell... deleted it immidiately

coenraad7

Back to top Go down

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ Empty Re: Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........

Post  Vito Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

coenraad7 wrote:I've downloaded this from 4shared.com alrdy, but it laggs as hell... deleted it immidiately

on device of mi sister it runs very fast.. ROM made by a russian programmer for gaming
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  lukeisin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:25 pm

cant use link some1 else uploaded it says

lukeisin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan313 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am

coenraad7 wrote:I've downloaded this from 4shared.com alrdy, but it laggs as hell... deleted it immidiately

I've CM 10.1 n this game runs smooth without overclocking.......
Aslan313
Aslan313

Back to top Go down

Post  spacechimp Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

Deluxe version mirror [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
spacechimp
spacechimp

Back to top Go down

Post  pochogol10 Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm

[quote="Vito"]

What's the name of this ROM?
pochogol10
pochogol10

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am

[quote="pochogol10"]
Vito wrote:

What's the name of this ROM?

i've dowloaded this room from our torrent tracker if u want this one and also if u know russian language i'll send u this room
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  pochogol10 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 pm

[quote="Vito"][quote="pochogol10"][quote="Vito"]

but is there italian version of this ROM?
pochogol10
pochogol10

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

[quote="pochogol10"][quote="Vito"][quote="pochogol10"]
Vito wrote:

but is there italian version of this ROM?
no i'm sorry .... ma non c'e' Sad
Vito
Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  pochogol10 Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 pm

[quote="Vito"][quote="pochogol10"][quote="Vito"][quote="pochogol10"][quote="Vito"]

ok don't worry, non fa niente Very Happy
pochogol10
pochogol10

Back to top Go down

Post  djxfs Wed May 15, 2013 3:34 am

Vito wrote:

on device of mi sister it runs very fast.. ROM made by a russian programmer for gaming

Hey Vito , Which ROM ? Question

djxfs

Back to top Go down

Vector for galaxy gio (Re-Uploaded)........ Empty no lag but....

Post  viceandvirtue Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 pm

i already installed the apk and a attention show that app is for armv7 and will take some crash for armv6 and i continued , and thats right, always crashed after 20s open the app. sorry for bad english im from indonesia:roll: 

viceandvirtue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down