Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.O.S.NEED HELP!

2 posters

Go down

S.O.S.NEED HELP! Empty S.O.S.NEED HELP!

Post  *lastking123456 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 pm

HEY,guys i think my samsung galaxy gio s5660 might be bricked,i followed the steps from "http://www.techethon.com/install-cyanogenmod-9-galaxy-gio-ics-easily" and yet still cyanogen 9 wasn't installed properly,whiles going through all the steps,when i reached to the option where i had to ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’ i couldn't use this option because CMW-based Recovery V5.0.2.7 wouldn't let me,when i try switching to the option ''WIPE DALVIK CACHE'' the option wouldn't open..so that mean the whole process to installing cyanogen 9 was screwed."my phone boots up" into cyanogen 9 but stays on the boot animation and wont do anything else. i realy need help with this guys,its my new phone and i am kinder new to rooting.and now i can't use it because am afraid it is bricked,CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS HELP ME PLEASE Sad..TTHANKS ps:I NEED 10 POST TO POST THIS ON XDA FORUMS SO I HAD NO CHOICE PLEEASSEE HELP...

*lastking123456

Back to top Go down

S.O.S.NEED HELP! Empty Re: S.O.S.NEED HELP!

Post  wraith99 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 am

Follow the steps in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they worked for me. Don't worry you will fix it, it isn't that bad! Smile

wraith99

Back to top Go down

Post  *lastking123456 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 pm

ok:),thanks..

*lastking123456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum