Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C-Bot Puzzle.....

4 posters

Go down

C-Bot Puzzle..... Empty C-Bot Puzzle.....

Post  Aslan313 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 am

Apk: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just Install Apk.

Description:
In an underground laboratory, is the Doctor Puzzle, a young scientist driven by challenges. His obsession resulted in a great invention, a robot with parts almost white, named C-Bot. After failing numerous times trying to turn it on, the doctor decided to abandon the project.
During the absence of a scientist, a strong storm covered the city, leaving the laboratory concealed by darkness. Suddenly, lightning strikes the small part of the lab that is unearthed. This ray, travels across the wire until it reaches the small room that is the C-Bot. The energy is so much that reaches the robot and is enough to activate their circuits and boot your system.
C-Bot wakes up confused, not knowing who is or for what was done and decides to leave that room. By closing the door he comes across a lab full of challenging and rooms that require reasoning and agility. It's up to you help him to explore the lab to discover their origin.
Aslan313
Aslan313

Back to top Go down

C-Bot Puzzle..... Empty Re: C-Bot Puzzle.....

Post  edwardsa86 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Looks very ineresting im gonna try it!! Thanks

EDIT:
Soo sad it didnt work for me Sad Sad
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan313 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 pm

edwardsa86 wrote:Looks very ineresting im gonna try it!! Thanks

EDIT:
This is nicely work for me, I am playing this game on 902Mhz, n works fine.......
Aslan313
Aslan313

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Aslan313 wrote:

EDIT:
This is nicely work for me, I am playing this game on 902Mhz, n works fine.......

Yeah that's the reason, I have sock 2.3.4 If only I cared less about my battery then I would probably use a custom rom lol
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 am

edwardsa86 wrote:
Aslan313 wrote:

EDIT:

Yeah that's the reason, I have sock 2.3.4 If only I cared less about my battery then I would probably use a custom rom lol
some custom roms increases battery life
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm

really? I did not know that, im not into custom roms since I soft bricked my phone. Beside I was trying to find roms for it but since its the "L" version I couldnt find many that are compatible.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  asroroid Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 pm

edwardsa86 wrote:really? I did not know that, im not into custom roms since I soft bricked my phone. Beside I was trying to find roms for it but since its the "L" version I couldnt find many that are compatible.

most roms work with all versions, as i have the canadian "M" version and almost all roms work flawlessly, except for simpligio plus which always has screen blinking once in awhile

asroroid

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm

edwardsa86 wrote:really? I did not know that, im not into custom roms since I soft bricked my phone. Beside I was trying to find roms for it but since its the "L" version I couldnt find many that are compatible.
how did you soft brick it?
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

vitex6 wrote:

Im not entirely sure, but I blame CWM, I installed it and everything worked fine, I even made a backup of my phone. But then I "Factory Reset" my phone and it boot looped. I didnt want to hard brick it so I took it to an expert and he flashed a stock rom into it. And since then Ive decided to stay stock.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

edwardsa86 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:

Im not entirely sure, but I blame CWM, I installed it and everything worked fine, I even made a backup of my phone. But then I "Factory Reset" my phone and it boot looped. I didnt want to hard brick it so I took it to an expert and he flashed a stock rom into it. And since then Ive decided to stay stock.
i also bricked my phone so that i couldnt even get into download mode but after many tries i did it + CWM backup doesent work for me and i dont know why Laughing
vitex6
vitex6

Back to top Go down

Post  edwardsa86 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 pm

vitex6 wrote:
i also bricked my phone so that i couldnt even get into download mode but after many tries i did it + CWM backup doesent work for me and i dont know why Laughing

lol yeah that sucks, I also have the Galaxy Ace and CWM backup didnt work either but Ive found my stock rom incase something like that happens again.
edwardsa86
edwardsa86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down