all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.)

Go down

all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.) Empty all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.)

Post  sl1k on Thu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm

this is sgs3 launcher: dl.dropbox.com/s/qvttstqaiqky7yc/ICS-Twizz.apk

sgs3 rom for gio: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1659295

media pack (ui sounds etc.) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i will add lockscreen when i find. you can ask questions too!
sl1k
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.) Empty Re: all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.)

Post  vitex6 on Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

sl1k wrote:this is sgs3 launcher: dl.dropbox.com/s/qvttstqaiqky7yc/ICS-Twizz.apk

sgs3 rom for gio: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1659295

media pack (ui sounds etc.) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i will add lockscreen when i find. you can ask questions too!
could you make a tutorial for how to make your gio look like sgs3 using the files you posted?
vitex6
vitex6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.) Empty Re: all sgs3 (GIO SGS3 ROM, LAUNCHER ETC.)

Post  sl1k on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am

well rom, reads on the original thread

launcher, just install apk press home and choose it

mddia files. extract, put ui folder into system/ media and put old folder: on sdcard

put all other folders where you want on sd, they are just manualy choosable alarms.
reboot.
sl1k
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vitex6 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

sl1k wrote:well rom, reads on the original thread

launcher, just install apk press home and choose it

mddia files. extract, put ui folder into system/ media and put old folder: on sdcard

put all other folders where you want on sd, they are just manualy choosable alarms.
reboot.
thanks, i will maybe install the rom when they have fixed the no camera bug
vitex6
vitex6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OrangeJuice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 pm

I found some cool stuff for GO Launcher and GO Locker users...anyway if you like the SGS III look you will install them. So , here they are :
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it needs a network connection (via WiFi or data network for verifying the license)-not tested by me , but it should work
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-this is tested by me and I can say that the theme is ok but the locker sucks...it's not like the SGS III one...anyway, try it !
This files are not uploaded by me. They are took from another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (sorry Admin, but I had to mention this).
Enjoy !
OrangeJuice
OrangeJuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OrangeJuice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:42 pm

OrangeJuice wrote:I found some cool stuff for GO Launcher and GO Locker users...anyway if you like the SGS III look you will install them. So , here they are :
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it needs a network connection (via WiFi or data network for verifying the license)-not tested by me , but it should work
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-this is tested by me and I can say that the theme is ok but the locker sucks...it's not like the SGS III one...anyway, try it !
This files are not uploaded by me. They are took from another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (sorry Admin, but I had to mention this).
Enjoy !
I tested the Fluid Live Wallpaper and it works perfectly and it's very awesome. Try it !
OrangeJuice
OrangeJuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum