Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!! Empty I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!!

Post  bensonhsu Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 am

I have use CM9, CM7.2, GioPro1.6, 1.4 and Simpligio before. I think all the roms performance is Ok, but I need a rom don't drain my battery so fast! And please, I don't want a rom base on 2.3.6 'cause I 'burnt' my cpu and some hardware twice with THAT rom. Crying or Very sad
bensonhsu
bensonhsu

Back to top Go down

I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!! Empty Re: I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!!

Post  kaspar823 Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 am

bensonhsu wrote:I have use CM9, CM7.2, GioPro1.6, 1.4 and Simpligio before. I think all the roms performance is Ok, but I need a rom don't drain my battery so fast! And please, I don't want a rom base on 2.3.6 'cause I 'burnt' my cpu and some hardware twice with THAT rom. Crying or Very sad

Smartphone batterys drain fast, flash stock ROM and turn off everything
kaspar823
kaspar823

Back to top Go down

I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!! Empty Re: I need a rom that don't drain my battery so fast!!!!

Post  bensonhsu Fri May 04, 2012 9:41 am

kaspar823 wrote:
bensonhsu wrote:I have use CM9, CM7.2, GioPro1.6, 1.4 and Simpligio before. I think all the roms performance is Ok, but I need a rom don't drain my battery so fast! And please, I don't want a rom base on 2.3.6 'cause I 'burnt' my cpu and some hardware twice with THAT rom. Crying or Very sad

Smartphone batterys drain fast, flash stock ROM and turn off everything
I guess thats the only way...
bensonhsu
bensonhsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum