Chainfire 3D PRo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 am

superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:to use an plugin go to default opengl setting , scroll down and press "use plugin" and then select which plugin u want Wink

how to go to default opengl setting


Open chainfire and there will be openGL sett.. ! Wink
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  superbg on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 am

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:to use an plugin go to default opengl setting , scroll down and press "use plugin" and then select which plugin u want Wink

how to go to default opengl setting


Open chainfire and there will be openGL sett.. ! Wink
when i open it there are only these menus
CF3D driver
and OPEN MARKET
avatar
superbg

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am

superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:to use an plugin go to default opengl setting , scroll down and press "use plugin" and then select which plugin u want Wink

how to go to default opengl setting


Open chainfire and there will be openGL sett.. ! Wink
when i open it there are only these menus
CF3D driver
and OPEN MARKET

I think u didnt installed chainfire driver..

Open CF3D driver and press install ! Wink

Then ur phone reboots and u will have theese settings ! Smile
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  superbg on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:to use an plugin go to default opengl setting , scroll down and press "use plugin" and then select which plugin u want Wink

how to go to default opengl setting


Open chainfire and there will be openGL sett.. ! Wink
when i open it there are only these menus
CF3D driver
and OPEN MARKET



I think u didnt installed chainfire driver..

Open CF3D driver and press install ! Wink

Then ur phone reboots and u will have theese settings ! Smile
does it require internet connection
avatar
superbg

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  mytns on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
superbg wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:to use an plugin go to default opengl setting , scroll down and press "use plugin" and then select which plugin u want Wink

how to go to default opengl setting


Open chainfire and there will be openGL sett.. ! Wink
when i open it there are only these menus
CF3D driver
and OPEN MARKET






I think u didnt installed chainfire driver..

Open CF3D driver and press install ! Wink

Then ur phone reboots and u will have theese settings ! Smile
does it require internet connection

no!!
avatar
mytns

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  Android_Forever on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 am

Thanks so f****** MUCH!!!!!!!!! Now my gta 3 doesn't laggg king king

Android_Forever

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  Ahmed Sameh on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

well , it says my phone may not reboot and i will have to reflash ! should i do it or not ?
avatar
Ahmed Sameh

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  kaspar823 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 am

Ahmed Sameh wrote:well , it says my phone may not reboot and i will have to reflash ! should i do it or not ?

Nothing bad will happen
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  Ahmed Sameh on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 am

Okay .... ? so i downloaded the app and installed it and installed the CF3D , my phone rebooted then the app disappeared ! does that mean it worked or not ?
avatar
Ahmed Sameh

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  Android_Forever on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 am

just reinstall apk Very Happy

and yes its working

Android_Forever

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chainfire 3d pro

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 am

I did everithing whats nessecery but i dont see any difference in the games Sad
What should i do ?
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  kaspar823 on Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

thomas.vanaelst wrote:I did everithing whats nessecery but i dont see any difference in the games Sad
What should i do ?

Go to default opengl settings and select reduce texture quality
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tnx

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 pm

kaspar823 wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:I did everithing whats nessecery but i dont see any difference in the games Sad
What should i do ?

Go to default opengl settings and select reduce texture quality

oke tnx !!!
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can someone explain it ?

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Tue May 08, 2012 3:04 pm

i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yes

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm

thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile

Just go to openGL default settings,scroll down and there u will select your installed plugin ! Smile

avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

?

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 pm

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile

Just go to openGL default settings,scroll down and there u will select your installed plugin ! Smile

i did that already but how to use it by games ?
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Tue May 08, 2012 3:58 pm

thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile

Just go to openGL default settings,scroll down and there u will select your installed plugin ! Smile

i did that already but how to use it by games ?

if u selected ur plugin then u already use it ! So u cant do something else with theese plugins Wink
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 21
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oke :p

Post  thomas.vanaelst on Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile

Just go to openGL default settings,scroll down and there u will select your installed plugin ! Smile

i did that already but how to use it by games ?
so you just select plugin and when you start a game its using it ?
Tnx

if u selected ur plugin then u already use it ! So u cant do something else with theese plugins Wink
avatar
thomas.vanaelst

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  sl1k on Tue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm

thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:
xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
thomas.vanaelst wrote:i did everithing what needed for installing chainfire , installed zip,fix market settings,...
but how do i use it now ?


U about plugins,how to use them?
yes Smile

Just go to openGL default settings,scroll down and there u will select your installed plugin ! Smile

i did that already but how to use it by games ?
so you just select plugin and when you start a game its using it ?
Tnx

if u selected ur plugin then u already use it ! So u cant do something else with theese plugins Wink
mediafire is down please reup to 4shared?
avatar
sl1k

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  coolboy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

I upgraded my galaxy gio from 2.2 to 2.3.6 using the "upgrade sofware" option in the phone itself. Will i be able to use chainfire ??
please help

coolboy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  kaspar823 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 pm

coolboy wrote:I upgraded my galaxy gio from 2.2 to 2.3.6 using the "upgrade sofware" option in the phone itself. Will i be able to use chainfire ??
please help

Yes
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  coolboy on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 pm

do i need to backup my phone?

coolboy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  TehCreeper[LV] on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am

I haz Samsung galaxy gio - Android 2.3.3 'n its gingerbread. So wont chainfire f*ck up my phone? (Root ofcours)

TehCreeper[LV]

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chainfire 3D PRo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum