Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  raxdo on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am

Brothers in Arms 2 by gameloft
Screen is fixed.
I tested it.
Gameplay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apk+data:http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1. Install apk.
2. Putt data in sd/gameloft/games/bia2
3. Enjoy Smile
avatar
raxdo

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Romance_king on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I downloaded it 2 months ago ... It worked in my gio but no colours only dark
i hope this one is better

Romance_king

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  kaspar823 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 pm

It lags, otherwise good game Very Happy
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  spacechimp on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am

I suggest to get Brothers in Arms 2 Free + since it officially supports HVGA phones
avatar
spacechimp

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Het werkt

Post  dogmatix@chello.nl on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:00 am

Very Happy Very Happy Hij werkt, echt super cheers cheers

dogmatix@chello.nl

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Anyone can reupload it?

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  asroroid on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 pm

reuploaded Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

asroroid

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Chillax on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 am

raxdo wrote:Brothers in Arms 2 by gameloft
Screen is fixed.
I tested it.
Gameplay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apk+data:http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1. Install apk.
2. Putt data in sd/gameloft/games/bia2
3. Enjoy Smile
For me doesn't work only back screen.
avatar
Chillax

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  raxdo on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

AndroidNoOB wrote:
raxdo wrote:Brothers in Arms 2 by gameloft
Screen is fixed.
I tested it.
Gameplay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apk+data:http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1. Install apk.
2. Putt data in sd/gameloft/games/bia2
3. Enjoy Smile
For me doesn't work only back screen.
Try re-install or re-place the files:)
avatar
raxdo

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Chillax on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 am

raxdo wrote:
AndroidNoOB wrote:
raxdo wrote:Brothers in Arms 2 by gameloft
Screen is fixed.
I tested it.
Gameplay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apk+data:http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1. Install apk.
2. Putt data in sd/gameloft/games/bia2
3. Enjoy Smile
For me doesn't work only back screen.
Try re-install or re-place the files:)
Ok thnx, helped. Very Happy
avatar
Chillax

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks,works. But any idea to fix the lagg? I have TheSeriousMod v1 with 902 mhz but it lagg :/ On multiplayer no.

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  kaspar823 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

weedor93 wrote:Thanks,works. But any idea to fix the lagg? I have TheSeriousMod v1 with 902 mhz but it lagg :/ On multiplayer no.

First level always lag
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 am

And the first level only?

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  kaspar823 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 am

weedor93 wrote:And the first level only?

I think yes
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Great game. Better than Sandstorm. Multiplayer very nice!

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Weedor, does it lag for you?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://samsunggalaxygio.latvianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Chillax on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:Weedor, does it lag for you?
Priekš manīm nelago. CM7.2 @825Mhz Very Happy
avatar
Chillax

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile http://samsunggalaxygio.forumoid.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

On multiplayer its doesnt lagg.

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  shaimie on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 am

Laggy

shaimie

Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-11-28

View user profile http://www.infophone.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  fane100 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Lags on 2.3.5 rooted. I've didn't tried multiplayer.

fane100

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  kaspar823 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

fane100 wrote:Lags on 2.3.5 rooted. I've didn't tried multiplayer.

Try the Free+ version
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  weedor93 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

yes,try the free version its not lagg and better!! and i released cheats to it Very Happy

weedor93

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  EP1C on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

wow! no lag! thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
EP1C

Posts : 175
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

d

Post  sonny1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

The download link is broken.. Please give me other link ;s

sonny1

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  kaspar823 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 am

sonny1 wrote:The download link is broken.. Please give me other link ;s

Try the Free+ version, no lag
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in Arms 2 (fixed screen)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum