Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian?

+4
vishaldada
sharkam52
soloDRS
weedor93
8 posters

Go down

Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian? Empty Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian?

Post  weedor93 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I dunno why we cant convert it to armv6 and hvga. Lot of games converted to armv6 and hvga and working on gio. (Blood and Glory,Dead On Arrival,Cordy 3D etc)
Why we cant convert?

weedor93

Back to top Go down

Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian? Empty Re: Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian?

Post  soloDRS Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Convert to ARMv6 ? Is that even possible ? xD
The games which was converted to hvga didn't beed ARMv7 and that's why them worked.
But games like Nova 2 needs ARMv7,even if it works on Ace.
Hmm,something is not right here..
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian? Empty Re: Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian?

Post  sharkam52 Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:22 pm

as long as the games work on the galaxy ace it means that they do not require armv7
but something else is the cause of the problem

sharkam52

Back to top Go down

Why we cant convert Black Pegasus,Nova 2,Shadow guardian? Empty upload converted black pegaus hvga

Post  vishaldada Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 am

I have htc salsa , i will try to test on it
cheers

vishaldada

Back to top Go down

Post  uupiits Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 am

weedor93 wrote:I dunno why we cant convert it to armv6 and hvga. Lot of games converted to armv6 and hvga and working on gio. (Blood and Glory,Dead On Arrival,Cordy 3D etc)
Why we cant convert?

Have you personally tried to convert those games?
from what i know its possible, but takes too much effort to do. Games would be laggy, and would work crappy on gio, so that`s why no one bothers to convert them.

uupiits

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonHunter Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

Ace is armv7 so thats why game go on it. Also no point to convert such games to gio cus than it will be very lagy alot bug crashes etc and to convert you need to be good experianced programmer +alot of hours of hard work. easier to get new phone.
NeonHunter
NeonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  OrangeJuice Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 pm

What if I told you even if those games could work on armv6, our gio has too low RAM memory and they won't work on it (or they would be very very very laggy).
OrangeJuice
OrangeJuice

Back to top Go down

Post  spacechimp Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 am

Ace is armv6 ,I have Ace and I have tried armv7 games at the beginning ,also thise converted games - they were able to convert them because they had armv6 libs in directory as well as armv7 .. but for example all new gameloft games doesn't have them because they become more complicated and require more resources which just our phones can't handle. armv6 is old and dying. After two years I'm getting rid of my ace too and getting LG L9 ,I'm through with this shitty phone ,when I bought it in 2011 it was cool and all because android had started growing then but now it's just too old and lame to keep up with me. Ah ,If someone is looking for decent tablet , for school's needs I bought Acer Iconia Tab B1 it cost 85ls(around 99 pounds) and is seriously good when it comes to gaming and such, I didn't even think it would handle all gameloft games and for example Dead Trigger at solid 30fps
spacechimp
spacechimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down