Avatar HVGA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

can u?

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Can u Re-upload data and apk to another file hosting site???Wink in mediafire i had an error Sad
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Sorry dude but the .apk won't work anymore because it'll say is not a legal copy.

There is no one else on the internet.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  agjgeertsema on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 pm

this is how i play it

First put the phone into airplane mode
Installed the apk
Run the game
It willl then ask you to disable airplane mode
Press home, disable airplane and enable wifi
Press home and return to Avatar
Select yes and should now download over wifi
Play the game

and YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CONNECTIONS EACH TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY IF NOT YOU’LL GET THE NOT ORIGINAL COPY MESSAGE.
avatar
agjgeertsema

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 36
Location : nederland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Well,try what agjgeertsema said, xX3xtr3mexX.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  EP1C on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am

agjgeertsema wrote:this is how i play it

First put the phone into airplane mode
Installed the apk
Run the game
It willl then ask you to disable airplane mode
Press home, disable airplane and enable wifi
Press home and return to Avatar
Select yes and should now download over wifi
Play the game

and YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CONNECTIONS EACH TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY IF NOT YOU’LL GET THE NOT ORIGINAL COPY MESSAGE.

workz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
avatar
EP1C

Posts : 175
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  edwardsa86 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 am

agjgeertsema wrote:YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CONNECTIONS EACH TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY IF NOT YOU’LL GET THE NOT ORIGINAL COPY MESSAGE.

Just a little tip... for people who are rooted you can use DroidWall to prevent the game (or any other game/app) from internet acces even if you have wifi or 3g/4g enabled. It is very easy to use and works perfectly...
avatar
edwardsa86

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 32
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I HAVE GoT it working!

Post  asroroid on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 pm

guys i have got it working after applying chainfire Very Happy
for those like me who arent very good at technology, i have easy way with apk and sd Very Happy
this is what to do :

-download this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], extract
- put apk on sd, but DONT OPEN
- Extract plug ins (in the rar above) and put it in SD.
- Open chainfire3D then allow super user.
- Select the CF3D Driver. and then Install. Phone will then restart by itself
- when phone turn back on, open the Chainfire3D again nd select the item Install plugin(scroll down).
- Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
- Install libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip
- After this, go to Default OpenGL settings - Use plugin and choose powervr.
- back in default opengl settings, reduce texture quality for less lag
-close chainfire
-download this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and install, but dont open
download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and put in Sd/gameloft/games
-turn phone in airplane mode (hold power button and select flight mode)
-open game and enjoy Very Happy

asroroid

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  EP1C on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

asroroid wrote:guys i have got it working after applying chainfire Very Happy
for those like me who arent very good at technology, i have easy way with apk and sd Very Happy
this is what to do :

-download this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], extract
- put apk on sd, but DONT OPEN
- Extract plug ins (in the rar above) and put it in SD.
- Open chainfire3D then allow super user.
- Select the CF3D Driver. and then Install. Phone will then restart by itself
- when phone turn back on, open the Chainfire3D again nd select the item Install plugin(scroll down).
- Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
- Install libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip
- After this, go to Default OpenGL settings - Use plugin and choose powervr.
- back in default opengl settings, reduce texture quality for less lag
-close chainfire
-download this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and install, but dont open
download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and put in Sd/gameloft/games
-turn phone in airplane mode (hold power button and select flight mode)
-open game and enjoy Very Happy

1. do you remebered to convert the intro.mp4/logo.mp4? I think no
2. force close
avatar
EP1C

Posts : 175
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  asroroid on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am

*facepalm* did you follow all steps ?
if still not working go to settings/applications/manage applications/avatar/clear data and try again
Converting intro is not necessary, you can press ok when it says video cannot be played then wait along time on black screen then game starts, its not foreclose its call patience Wink


Last edited by asroroid on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

asroroid

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hey.. :(

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:38 am

heeyy..

can u re-upload kesh files?? Smile

they are removed from MF Sad
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Try it now Very Happy.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

soloDRS wrote:Well,try what agjgeertsema said, xX3xtr3mexX.



okey.. will try Wink
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  mytns on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

TTLucian wrote:Got it! But the game says "this is not an original copy of Avatar"!

use the luckypatcher.apk instal run and choose avatar make a long clic patch and play
you have instal avatar before
avatar
mytns

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  sl1k on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm

use lucky patcher to fix copy issue
avatar
sl1k

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  xX3xtr3mexX on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm

xX3xtr3mexX wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Well,try what agjgeertsema said, xX3xtr3mexX.



okey.. will try Wink

Ohh.. i cant download from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

When i press to apk or data button its redirected to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

And from there i cant download Sad

Mby another file-hosting ? Wink
avatar
xX3xtr3mexX

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  Ohrstinker on Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 am

thx for lucky patcher tip Smile

edit:luckypatcher dont work (dont find any license)
i will try droidwall:)

Ohrstinker

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  sl1k on Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm

soloDRS wrote:APK + Kesh : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Put the apk anywhere on your SD card.
Put the "Avatar" folder into SDcard/EA/Games

Enjoy ! pirat


LISTEN UP !

This game will work 2 times !
After that it'll say it's not a valid copy !
couldnt you re upload this to 4 shared for example
avatar
sl1k

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Wed May 16, 2012 5:12 pm

As my internet connection is not working anymore,i can't upload from my phone.
I guess you can find it at x10miniclub or lyncanbd.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  soloDRS on Wed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

As my internet connection is not working anymore,i can't upload from my phone.
I guess you can find it at x10miniclub or lyncanbd.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  sl1k on Thu May 17, 2012 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - apk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- data
pass: x10miniclub
ur welcome
avatar
sl1k

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  formula01 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

i have white screen :/

formula01

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar HVGA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum