Samsung Galaxy Gio games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOKP opinions.

3 posters

Go down

AOKP opinions. Empty AOKP opinions.

Post  soloDRS Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey,i just wannt to flash this new update of AOKP but i really don't know anything about this rom and i can't find any changelog for the new version.
So,is Wi-Fi working (most important),3G,Calling,USB Mass Storage ?

What do you think about it,is it better than CM7/CM9/CM10 ?

Battery life?
Flash player ?

And of course if anyone could give a me a tutorial of how to flash this (Step by Step,just like for noobs).

And by the way,if i want to get back to Gingerbread,do i have to flash first a 2.2 android version and after this a 2.3 version?
I just heard some rumors about being unable to flash a 2.3.x android version after flashing this JB rom.

Anyhelp will be apreciated, THANKS .
soloDRS
soloDRS

Back to top Go down

AOKP opinions. Empty Re: AOKP opinions.

Post  asroroid Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 pm

never tried aokp and recent cm9, but the cm10 by erickas was really fast and almost had fully function camera, and to return to gb, idk, but just make nandroid of your rom now and restore it, easiest way

asroroid

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamRockZ Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 pm

asroroid wrote:never tried aokp and recent cm9, but the cm10 by erickas was really fast and almost had fully function camera, and to return to gb, idk, but just make nandroid of your rom now and restore it, easiest way
xD ericas`s CM10 is slow, bad, worst camera has, non functionally, trash release Very Happy so recommend NOT DOWNLOAD TRASH FILES Very Happy
IceCreamRockZ
IceCreamRockZ

http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum