any other??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any other??

Post  aanish on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:59 am

i've used these roms/mods...
cynogen mod 7
cynogen mod 7.2 and 7.2 miracle
particle android
gio pro 1.4
enhanced 2.3.6

now buddies tell me about any other available good roms Razz

aanish

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 am

aanish wrote:i've used these roms/mods...
cynogen mod 7
cynogen mod 7.2 and 7.2 miracle
particle android
gio pro 1.4
enhanced 2.3.6

now buddies tell me about any other available good roms Razz
CM 9 - BETA 10 - stability
CM 10 - BETA 1 - Really Very Smoothly ! ! but other bugs !
MIUI - Very Very Smoothly, but not working AUDIO !
Smooth Sense v5 - i use CM 9 cause it`s Beautiful but i think Smooth sense is best ! ! ! !
Link (sense V5): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
IceCreamRockZ

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 23
Location : Georgia !

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  asroroid on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm

aanish wrote:i've used these roms/mods...
cynogen mod 7
cynogen mod 7.2 and 7.2 miracle
particle android
gio pro 1.4
enhanced 2.3.6

now buddies tell me about any other available good roms Razz

i tried alot of roms and currently im using sgs2 clone for gio Smile

asroroid

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  kaspar823 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 am

Light Orange and CM 7.2 Apocalypse are good ROMs
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 24
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  vitex6 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 am

kaspar823 wrote:Light Orange and CM 7.2 Apocalypse are good ROMs
light orange sucks, i had it and it was laggy
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 19
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  kaspar823 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 am

vitex6 wrote:
kaspar823 wrote:Light Orange and CM 7.2 Apocalypse are good ROMs
light orange sucks, i had it and it was laggy

Still not as laggy as CM9
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 24
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  sl1k on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

wait for my rom! I will post it in the next week or two and I've been here for some time and I know what you guys whant and need, and I'm hoping I can fullfill that, it's exclusive to this site and nowhere else
avatar
sl1k

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  vitex6 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 pm

sl1k wrote:wait for my rom! I will post it in the next week or two and I've been here for some time and I know what you guys whant and need, and I'm hoping I can fullfill that, it's exclusive to this site and nowhere else
awesome
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 19
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any other??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum