A question....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question....

Post  lolololol on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:55 pm

I have had cm7.2 on my gio but i thought there were too many bugs so i downgraded it to android 2.3.5 but i actually liked the cm7.2 stock browser.
Is there any way to get it as an .apk file without going back to cm7.2?

lolololol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question....

Post  sl1k on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 pm

you could probably extract it but, why bother? there are much better browser Wich will also save you on data costs opera mobile but if you insight I can try to extract it?
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post  lolololol on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 pm

sl1k wrote:you could probably extract it but, why bother? there are much better browser Wich will also save you on data costs opera mobile but if you insight I can try to extract it?

If you could I would be very grateful because I dont want to mess things up by accident. Very Happy

lolololol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  asroroid on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 pm

don't worry, nothing will screw up, download a cyanogen rom with pc or phone, doesnt matter, extract it using file manager, and go to system/app to find the browser apk.

then use root explorer and copy it to system/app in your current rom and, permissions to r-w-r--r-- and reboot

asroroid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lolololol on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

asroroid wrote:don't worry, nothing will screw up, download a cyanogen rom with pc or phone, doesnt matter, extract it using file manager, and go to system/app to find the browser apk.

then use root explorer and copy it to system/app in your current rom and, permissions to r-w-r--r-- and reboot

I actually wanted it to be a second (deletable) browser app or have it as an .apk file...

lolololol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum