Please help me with cm9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me with cm9

Post  sl1k on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am

OK so i yesterday bought a 32 gigabyte sdcard class 10 then i made a clean flash of cm9 latest nightly (on wich i used to have my old 8 gig partitioned) then partitioned my new sdcard ext4 with a 2gig ext4, downloaded s2e and chose the mount ext4 without journaling, rebooted, chose everything, rebooted again. It seemed to work but when i tried to install apps from play it says insufficient storage space and if just apk from sdcard it says out of space! although my apps in settings says only 4 mb used?? can someone explain? please
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me with cm9

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 am

sl1k wrote:OK so i yesterday bought a 32 gigabyte sdcard class 10 then i made a clean flash of cm9 latest nightly (on wich i used to have my old 8 gig partitioned) then partitioned my new sdcard ext4 with a 2gig ext4, downloaded s2e and chose the mount ext4 without journaling, rebooted, chose everything, rebooted again. It seemed to work but when i tried to install apps from play it says insufficient storage space and if just apk from sdcard it says out of space! although my apps in settings says only 4 mb used?? can someone explain? please
u have galaxyics cm9? if i right ask MACLAW at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so i hope he will help
IceCreamRockZ

View user profile http://android.loveslife.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post  sl1k on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 am

i did but he doesnt answer
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

so post at his twitter accaount Very Happy or say at twitter to give skype and i hope he`ll helps u Very Happy
IceCreamRockZ

Back to top Go down

Post  sl1k on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:24 pm

i dont think i will anymore, one of my friends (who earns alot of money) gave me a iphone 4 for free so... but thnx anyway
btw i hate the iphone, but jailbroken, it definitely wins gio!
sl1k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamRockZ on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

sl1k wrote:i dont think i will anymore, one of my friends (who earns alot of money) gave me a iphone 4 for free so... but thnx anyway
btw i hate the iphone, but jailbroken, it definitely wins gio!
bro if u hate iphone u can just give me Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so it`s joke good luck with awesome phone Smile
IceCreamRockZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum