Yo everybody.!:D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

What games you recommend on PC?Very Happy
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  OrangeJuice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 pm

elvucisss5 wrote:What games you recommend on PC?Very Happy
Because of my shitty PC I can't play the games that ordinary guys plays so I recommend Sacred Gold :trailer and here is some gameplay
I know that are hundreds of games what are much better than this but for me it is very nice and I really enjoyed it so if you want to give it a try, do it !
avatar
OrangeJuice

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 19
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

OrangeJuice wrote:
elvucisss5 wrote:What games you recommend on PC?Very Happy
Because of my shitty PC I can't play the games that ordinary guys plays so I recommend Sacred Gold :trailer and here is some gameplay
I know that are hundreds of games what are much better than this but for me it is very nice and I really enjoyed it so if you want to give it a try, do it !

Heh,i don't really like rpg games..sorry.!
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  OrangeJuice on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 pm

No problem man Very Happy maybe you will like this
avatar
OrangeJuice

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 19
Location : Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  gfunk839 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 am

Try Mad Riders, Dark Siders 1 (2 coming in August0 Prototype (2 coming in JunE)
avatar
gfunk839

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-11-18
Age : 24
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 am

dead space, black ops, doom 3 and angry birds Very Happy
+ JUST CAUSE 2
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 am

vitex6 wrote:dead space, black ops, doom 3 and angry birds Very Happy
+ JUST CAUSE 2

Just Cause is working only on Vista and Windows 7 i have XP
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 am

elvucisss5 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:dead space, black ops, doom 3 and angry birds Very Happy
+ JUST CAUSE 2

Just Cause is working only on Vista and Windows 7 i have XP
there arent many new games that are compatible with windows XP, but if you like pc games then you shuold buy a new computer Very Happy
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 am

vitex6 wrote:
elvucisss5 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:dead space, black ops, doom 3 and angry birds Very Happy
+ JUST CAUSE 2

Just Cause is working only on Vista and Windows 7 i have XP
there arent many new games that are compatible with windows XP, but if you like pc games then you shuold buy a new computer Very Happy

Yeah but with my xp i play a lot of 2012 games and they are working...but yeah i think i install windows 7.I have a cd licensed.
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  soloDRS on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Try Lost Via Domus, Amnesia, Penumbra, Silent Hill ,Undying by Clive Barker,Jericho by Clive Barker.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm

soloDRS wrote:Try Lost Via Domus, Amnesia, Penumbra, Silent Hill ,Undying by Clive Barker,Jericho by Clive Barker.
have you played amnesia?
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Try Lost Via Domus, Amnesia, Penumbra, Silent Hill ,Undying by Clive Barker,Jericho by Clive Barker.
have you played amnesia?

No.
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm

elvucisss5 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Try Lost Via Domus, Amnesia, Penumbra, Silent Hill ,Undying by Clive Barker,Jericho by Clive Barker.
have you played amnesia?

No.
i asked soloDRS Question
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  hondjes on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:00 pm

annesua is fuck*ng scary but it is fun but
dont play before you gonna go to bed trust me you cant sleep
avatar
hondjes

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-01-26
Location : australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  spacechimp on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 am

hoondjes you are bit of pussy arent you?
Amnesia Dark Descent is pretty fun to pla and more scary than Dead Space thats suppossed to be horror game(big lol) ,also amnesia is made to be played with headphones,believe me its fun as hell,hearing all that nasty sounds behing and you really fast get paranoid in game,like somethings following you,ots pretty amazing experience playing with headphones
avatar
spacechimp

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  hondjes on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 am

Spacechimp but i like this game but sometimes not but that is what i think
avatar
hondjes

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-01-26
Location : australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 am

Someone is played saw the game?
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  soloDRS on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Yeah i played Amnesia ,not on my pc,and it was freaking scary.
The best is when you play with a friend..specially with a girl,you'll laugh of how scared she'll be,Trust me Very Happy.
Anyway,i liked more Penumbra Overture,because it is maybe the best scary game in which you have to use your brain too .
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 pm

soloDRS wrote:Yeah i played Amnesia ,not on my pc,and it was freaking scary.
The best is when you play with a friend..specially with a girl,you'll laugh of how scared she'll be,Trust me Very Happy.
Anyway,i liked more Penumbra Overture,because it is maybe the best scary game in which you have to use your brain too .
i wanted to know if amnesia is scary tongue
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  kaspar823 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 pm

vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Yeah i played Amnesia ,not on my pc,and it was freaking scary.
The best is when you play with a friend..specially with a girl,you'll laugh of how scared she'll be,Trust me Very Happy.
Anyway,i liked more Penumbra Overture,because it is maybe the best scary game in which you have to use your brain too .
i wanted to know if amnesia is scary tongue

It's fking scary Very Happy
avatar
kaspar823

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 24
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  vitex6 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:59 pm

kaspar823 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Yeah i played Amnesia ,not on my pc,and it was freaking scary.
The best is when you play with a friend..specially with a girl,you'll laugh of how scared she'll be,Trust me Very Happy.
Anyway,i liked more Penumbra Overture,because it is maybe the best scary game in which you have to use your brain too .
i wanted to know if amnesia is scary tongue

It's fking scary Very Happy
i have too try it bcuz they say that it is scarier than dead space (dead space had some scary moments) Laughing
avatar
vitex6

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 18
Location : jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

vitex6 wrote:
kaspar823 wrote:
vitex6 wrote:
soloDRS wrote:Yeah i played Amnesia ,not on my pc,and it was freaking scary.
The best is when you play with a friend..specially with a girl,you'll laugh of how scared she'll be,Trust me Very Happy.
Anyway,i liked more Penumbra Overture,because it is maybe the best scary game in which you have to use your brain too .
i wanted to know if amnesia is scary tongue

It's fking scary Very Happy
i have too try it bcuz they say that it is scarier than dead space (dead space had some scary moments) Laughing

Metro 2033 and BiO Shock is scary.
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  soloDRS on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

And some funny sh*t is Postal 2 & 3 xD.
avatar
soloDRS

Posts : 926
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

soloDRS wrote:And some funny sh*t is Postal 2 & 3 xD.

Postal III is so funny i am playing it right now on my pc.xDDD
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  elvucisss5 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Dead Space 3 is comming!Very Happy



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
elvucisss5

Posts : 526
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Latvija.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo everybody.!:D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum